Prolouge part 1

Liked by millions

Liked by millions

f1gossip Max Verstappen's most recent win has been marred by the fist fight he got into at a local club. He was arrested and released on a 25,000$ bail. Yikes. This isn't the first time that the Red Bull driver has gotten into some trouble off the grid recently. Since Kelly Piquet broke up with Verstappen three months ago, we've seen him out partying and fighting quite a bit. Hopefully Red Bull will be able to reign in their star driver in so the focus will stay on his racing.

Jos Verstappen shook his head, looking at the post. This was not good news. He knew that Max was upset after Kelly randomly broke up with him, and his son was not handling his emotions very well.

Jos sat back in his chair and set his phone down on the table next to him. He hated the bad press that Max was getting. His personal life had become more of a topic than his racing, and that was unacceptable. He needed to fix it, but how?

The retired driver poured himself a glass of whiskey meat. His eyes were narrowed while he sipped on the the alcohol. He flipped on the tv and hoped that Max wouldn't be on the Dutch news. To his dismay, the biggest story was in fact his son's fight and arrest. Jos let out a ragged sigh.

"Up next, an interview with Dutch National Ballet Soloist, Maja van Beek, on her historic rise to be the youngest soloist in company history," the reporter said.

"Maja van Beek," Jos murmured, "I haven't thought about the van Beeks in years."

And it was like a lightbulb went off.

"I think it's time to give Jaan van Beek a call," Jos smirked.