012

𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘝𝘪𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘢

𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘝𝘪𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘢 ...
𝘋𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘚𝘩𝘺𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥
✧*. 𝘔𝘖𝘖𝘒𝘐𝘌 .*✧
◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

"lets talk about last night." kenori whispered looking at sonjae who just shrugged. she was guilty and didn't care at all.

she was grown and didn't owe anyone a single explanation for the things she did.

"right cause I swear last night I heard moaning ine dumb." desiree laughed drinking some gatorade. she drank absolutely way to much last night and needed to replenish all the electrolytes she lost.

"yall know who it was? I know me and tyler was in the living room eating pizza and I know damn well he wasn't fucking." kenori said.

she really didn't know who was going at it last night but she knew before she passed out somebody was having a good time. she thought maybe someone invited people over but she didn't know that's why she asked.

"ion know me an vinny was knocked in the bathroom because that's where I woke up and he still in there." desiree shrugged not thinking to much of it.

both girls looked at sonjae who just smiled.

"do we do tmi?" she said biting on her fingernail.

"when have we ever?" desiree said waving her off. "right." kenori cosighed.

sonjae didn't say anything just pulled out her phone and placed it down the two could see.

"what is it finna play?" desiree laughed thinking about the tiktok.

"WOAH" kenori said placing both her hands over ears as the voice memo started

"bow bow bow." desiree laughed hysterically. listening to the audio.

"fuck sonjae you tight as hell." an all too familiar voice said.

"oh.." desiree said looking at sonjae who grabbed the phone and turned the memo off.

"you nasty both yall." kenori said shaking her head.

"now why in tarnation would you have me listen to you throwing it back on my cousin." desiree said poking out her bottom lip. she was sad she had to hear that.

"girl yo cousin got good dick know det." she laughed making desiree scrunch up her face in disgust.

"what even led that on?" kenori said now intrigued.

"I liked the way he was looking at me in the club. y'all think I dropped infront of him on that pole for no reason? no. I wanted that boy to know I saw him." she laughed sticking out her tongue.

"so what are yall now?" desiree said lifting an eyebrow.

"nothing..? we just fucked nothing more nothing less. I mean we still friends but we both ane on that relationship shit." she said making desiree nod.