Chapter 28 - Three Royal Funeral's

While on summer vacation at Balmoral Castle, with the entire royal family present, the Queen's private phone rang and her assistant answered.

Private_Secretary: The Queen's official residence, who am I speaking to?

Sec_Norway: Good afternoon, this is the private secretary to the new King Haakon VIII, I'm relaying that King Harald V has passed away. The new king would like to know if any members of the British royal family will be representing Queen Elizabeth II.

Private_Secretary: My condolences, I will ask Her Majesty about the members who will represent both the queen and the family.

Sec_Norway: Thank you very much.

Private_Secretary: You're welcome.

The private secretary hung up, and then looked for the queen until he found her in the library signing state documents.

Private_Secretary: Maham.

Queen: Yes.

Private_Secretary: Your Majesty, the private secretary of the new king, Haakon VIII, has called from the royal family in Norway to inform you that his father, King Harald V, died yesterday at around 10 p.m. at his official residence with his queen Sonja, his son Haakon and mother-in-law Mette-Marit, his grandchildren Ingrid Alexandra, the new crown princess, and Sverre Magnus, as well as his daughter Princess Marta Luisa and his granddaughters at is side.

Queen: My dear cousin Harald. Have they said when the funeral will be?

Private_Secretary: In a week, on June 24th, Your Majesty, the secretary wants to know which members will represent the queen and the royal family at the funeral.

Queen: My son Charles, Helena, and Anne will represent me.

Private_Secretary: Very well, I'll call and tell you the names that Her Majesty said.

Queen: I also want you to write a press release saying that I am devastated by the death of my cousin Harald and I also want the family to be represented at the funeral, yes.

Private_Secretary: I'll write the statement and as soon as I've written it, we'll publish it on the family's social networks and on the official website

The private secretary went to his office, his phone rang again and he answered.

Private_Secretary: The Queen's official residence, who am I speaking to?

Secretary_Greece: Good afternoon, this is King Pavlos II's secretary, the new king informs you that his father King Constantine II passed away today at his official residence surrounded by his family. The king informs me that in a week and a half the funeral will take place, he also wants to know which members will represent the royal family.

Private_Secretary: Well, I'll call His Majesty's private office and then I'll let you know which members will be attending King Constantine II's funeral.

Secretary_Greece: Thank you very much.

After hanging up, the secretary called Her Majesty and said.

Queen: Charles Anne to Helena and Princes Edward and Michael of Kent.

Private_Secretary: Thank you very much, Your Majesty. Would you like me to write a press release?

Queen: Of course, both on my behalf and on behalf of the whole family.

Private_Secretary: It will be done, Your Majesty.

They've given up talking, the secretary first spoke to the secretary of the new Norwegian king and told him the names that would represent the family at the funeral, and then he spoke to the secretary of the new king where he dictated the names of the members who would represent the queen and the British royal family.