~🦋 morning of shyness 🦋~

Just like this, knowingly or
unknowingly, they spent night together in each other's arms, that too on the same common chair...

Next morning 🌄🌄

Mrs Kim pov

So my husband and I both are going back home after spending a day at our relative's house. I am very happy to go home. I hope that the plan I had made for my daughter-in-law and son will work.....If not much, then at least they both must have come closer and maybe even tried to know each other. I want that girl to never return from my son's life Because I am his mother and I know that girl is  angel for my prince, they both are made for each other but they need to understand this....

I was just thinking about all this and was looking outside the car… just then our driver said.

Driver : Sir! we have reached home.

Mr Kim : hmm

Then both me and my husband came out of the car and the guard opened the front door for us...

We were about to go inside the house when suddenly the sound of someone's car horn comes from behind and I look back at him....

And there is non other than it's my evil mischievous little son, after all he was the one who gave me the idea to leave these two alone...

And as soon as he saw me, he came running towards me and told the driver to park the car...As soon as he came, he hugged me so hard that I stopped breathing, then I told him

Mrs kim : Hey my baby son, ... leave..  I can't breathe

Then he left me while looking at me laughingly said...

Jimin : good morning ...... partner

And punch my cheeks ..Oh my god this boy has grown so much but he still acts like a child..

Mrs Kim : ok ok good morning...

Mr Kim : It seems that both of you, mother and son, have forgotten your father in your love....

Jimin : Oh no no, because of whom I am in this world, how can I forget him,  right dad? ...

He said in a devilish manner,  to his own father And his father also gives him a shameless smile and father - son embrace each other

Mr Kim : You are absolutely right my son, it is because of my sperm that you are here today....

And what happened next, as soon as I heard this, I became completely ashamed, then I silenced both of them and said,

Mrs kim : Stop this nonsense of yours, both of you are shameless, like father, like son....

Mr Kim : Hey my darling, what is there to be so shy about , now your son have grown so much, he knows everything about it...

Jimin : You are absolutely right dad and mom, don't feel shy, someone else should do the shyness...

Mrs kim : What do you mean by someone else and who should be shy

Jimin :  Ufff ow *face plam* Mom your elder daughter-in-law and son......

Should the plan work  we made yesterday to bring them closer?

Mrs Kim : How would I know, we have just arrived, let's come together and see what 's going on inside the house...

Jimin : Why seek the permission of one you are doing a good turn to?? Come on quickly, I want to see what's happening inside...