⚜....9....⚜

TAEHYUNG POV

Walking up to jungkook's house, with his large hand in mine had been like I was in a dream...

Not only is this man my..... "mate" but he's a freaking werewolf and he turns into a massive wolf... oh and I'm his freaking soul-mate. I'm still processing all of this and I still can't believe werewolves are real and they aren't the only mythical creature that is real....

 I'm still processing all of this and I still can't believe werewolves are real and they aren't the only mythical creature that is real

His house is freaking huge by the way. It's absolutely gorgeous.. just like this man, no-focus!

"I love your house!" I say admiring everything as we walk in. The smell of pine is everywhere and I love it...

Although there's not much stuff inside, it definitely needs a woman's touch...

"I'm happy you like it mate." jungkook gives me his drop-dead smile and gives me a tour of the house....

"I actually built it, I finished it
2 years ago."

"You built it alone? But its huge! It would've taken you years." I say, amazed....

He laughs and nods and looks at me with a look I can't place...

"I built it for us, I.. I needed something to do when I couldn't find you.. so I built us a house for our family." He states with a small smile...

Our family. This is insane! He wants to have kids already...

Is this moving too fast? I seriously do not deserve this..
wolfman in front of me. He built us a freaking mansion...

"This is crazy" I mutter quietly to myself. I feel like l have whiplash, too much is happening too fast...

"I want to show you something before we eat." He says, leaving no room for a reply as he guides me up the spiral stairs...

"Is there where you handcuff
me to your bed to stop me from running?" I tease him...

He chuckles. "No, not today mate."

I don't even think he is kidding either. The thought makes me shudder but makes me feel light in my stomach. I really wouldn't mind this guy holding my prisoner...

We stop outside a door and
" he looks a little uneasy. hope this isn't too forward."
He says as he opens the door and I am completely speechless...

An art room. A top-of-the-line art room with everything I can think of inside....

 A top-of-the-line art room with everything I can think of inside