Waylon 4

The fact that the second I stepped into the Omicron Zeta Psi house, I got smacked in the face with a thong is the exact reason I elected to move into my own apartment... these boys were wild and had the mistaken belief that being an athlete meant you were above everyone. I'll admit, I once believed that as well but I was coming to the realization that about 80% of these dudes were going to make it to the next level and at most they'd be dudes with degrees who constantly tried to relive their glory days in high school and college. It was always a party here, even now when we were supposed to be having a frat meeting there were naked women walking around and moaning filled the frat house from every direction. This wasn't my scene, I'd much rather be laid up with Quest or hell... I'd rather be sitting in a boring ass lecture than dealing with the smell of stale ass and unwashed pussy... how the fuck could these niggas live like this? I looked at Iyron and could tell he was annoyed as well, but there was no point in leaving because we were already here. Some girls walked past us and smiled in my direction, to appease them I winked and continued walking knowing damn well I wasn't interested in either one of them.

"Let's try to make this as painless as possible." Iyron whispered and I nodded. "Here comes Faze, I'll try to keep him away from you as long as possible but you owe me...." Iyron said as he put on a fake smile and intercepted Faze before he could reach us.

"Nigga you cost me $200, I was convinced you weren't going to show up." My LB Romance said walking over to me... out of everyone in my line, he was the least toxic and given the next words out his mouth... well that should give y'all an idea of the rest of us. "Ayy I need you to run interference for me... I just got finished fuckin my girl's sister and my girl is pulling up so I need to sneak her out before some shyt pops off." Romance said smiling. I just shrugged and waited, two seconds later there was a loud knock at the door.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS HE WAYLON!" Sabrina yelled trying to force her way into the house but I didn't budge. "I KNOW HE'S IN THERE WITH SOME HOE!!! RAYSHAUN!!!! RAYSHAUN!!!" Sabrina yelled still trying to get past me, the fact that shyt like this is normal here is another reason why I couldn't live here... it was too many situations like this.

"Baby, what are you doing here?" Romance asked walking downstairs in nothing but some basketball shorts and rubbing his eyes like he was sleep. I could see Sabrina questioning herself and her sanity because her gut was telling her that Rayshaun 'Romance' Fields was cheating, but she didn't have any proof. They stepped out on the porch and a few minutes later Romance walked back inside, he looked tired as he looked out the window and then he turned to me and smiled. "And that's how you do it Wicked..." He said calling me by my line name. "Then again, I really don't gotta tell you... you taught me everything I know. Come on, our line is waiting out back...." Romance said leaning me through the house and out back where five other dudes were waiting.

I'm not going to go into details about four of them because they were basically irrelevant third stringers who got in based on family connections... and let me quickly dispel the myth that all line brothers are super close because that's not always the case... at least not in our case. I was close to two of them Romance and the main dude who was holding court... his name was Peter Cooper, but everyone just called him Pleasure and there was a point where we were inseparable, then he found out the truth about me and we haven't said a word to each other since.

"See that's y'alls problem... y'all can't be honest with these hoes. I tell them from the jump if they get pregnant prepare to be a single mom because it's your responsibility to protect yourself... as a man I'm going to nut and keep it pushin because I don't got time to be changing diapers or dealing with baby mama drama... it scares new pussy away." Pleasure said much to the delight of his followers.

"See that's why I don't deal with black bitches... on top of the fact that I want light-skinned babies, black women are too manly, too aggressive, and if we're being real none of them are attractive." This dude named Colossus said and I noticed Pleasure's eyes narrow.