27ꨄ

MALAYAH SELENA KROSSCRETE,GREECE POV

CRETE,GREECE
POV

"Wassup y'all. Ion even know why she acting shy right now" Kay chuckled looking at his phone screen whilst Malayah giggled covering her face and moving out the camera.

"I'm not acting shy boy" Malayah removed her hands from her face posing using her two fingers to make a peace sign in the camera.

"Her shit is so fat" Kay spoke in reference to Malayah's ass as she was sat on his lap, his hands moved from around her waist to her chest as he squeezed her breast.

"Where I got my lashes done? Her Insta is Rayaslashes she's the best go book with her girlies" Malayah explained through a grin as she could barely focus because Kay's hands were rubbing all over her body.

The two had just finished eating lunch at a rooftop restaurant that had great views covering the whole city of Crete Greece, after their meal they sat outside on the balcony of the restaurant Malayah was sat on Kay's lap,  his phone was propped against his empty glass cup which stood on the round table.

@BRONXDRILLSCENE: W Girlfriend👀

@INDIA_MARIE: Tell that baddie write me back she's so sexy 😍😍😍😍

@AMIRAB_: Laylay the reason he got all these views🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄😩

@RANDOMUSER: Finally a ny rapper with a pretty brownskin girl😍

@TOPTIERGIRL: @randomuser mad ny rapper's actually have brownskin/dark gfs...

@RANDOMUSER: You can't read?? I literally said pretty💀💀💀💀

"Amira and India I'm not even bout to entertain y'all on this live. Getcho friends Lay" Kay waved off leaning forward to now turn off the comments he didn't even know why they were trying to play with him and be funny.

"They are so funny in these comments- why'd you turn them off babe?" Malayah's laughter ceased as she knitted her brows together watching Kay turn the comments off.

"We ain't gon be on here for long. I just wanted to come on here and make a lil announcement to my fans. So in 3 weeks I'm starting a tour. I'm gon be in state and I'm even making a stop in Toronto, London and some spots in Europe. This gon be a really long few weeks so if you really appreciate and support me I would love to see all of y'all come and watch" Kay told his eyes twinkling his happiness showing through.

"It's my tour but all the DOA rappers gon be performing too so you get to see all of us" Kay informed meeting Malayah's gaze through the phone screen making them smirk at one another. Malayah looked away quickly growing nervous it had been months since they were together and she still was always nervous.

"You guys will really love the experience. You should really pop out" Malayah added nodding her head and bringing Kay's hand into hers.

The two interacted with the live some more before they both got bored making Kay bring the live to an end. They stood from the chair they sat out walking back into the restaurant since Kay had already paid the bill they simply said their goodbyes to the waiters and left the restaurant going down the elevator then out the exit now finally being in the street.