It's over! She was seduced by Mr. Fei!

Fei Yinzhou approached her again and asked, "Lingling, how long will it take for you to let me see the light?"

Song Ling looked at the resentful expression on his handsome face and couldn't help but smile: "Let's wait for a while until my farm is running!"

Fei Yinzhou saw her determination and firmness.

In order to get his beauty back as soon as possible, Fei Yinzhou could only find a way to follow his future wife's wishes.

"Okay, I promise, within a month, through the national chain of Sea Pearl Hotel, I will make your Lingling Farm famous throughout the country."

Song Ling hurriedly stopped him and lowered her voice to say to him: "Don't be like this, the goods I'm giving you now are from another place, it can't withstand an inquiry, and if this draws the attention of the relevant authorities, it won't be a good thing for either of us."

Fei Yinzhou frowned slightly, "Are these fruits and vegetables from a bad origin?"

Song Ling shook her head. "Of course not, these fruits and vegetables are definitely coming from the right place, otherwise I wouldn't dare to take them out for sale, it's just that this origin, can't be announced to the public, and can't be known by others."

"Let me tell you this, there are many good things from this producing area, and these fruits, vegetables, and aquatic products are just one of them."

"I'm afraid it's not easy to account for in case I'm being watched, and it's easy to cause trouble."

Although Fei Yinzhou was a little disappointed when he saw that Song Ling had no intention of telling him the truth, she didn't trust him enough.

But he also understands and respects her wishes.

He asked Song Ling again, "Do you need me to help you solve this problem?"

Song Ling's eyes lit up, "Do you have any good ideas?"

Fei Yinzhou smiled and said to her: "I have a private island under my name. You should have heard of that island. It is Dajiao Island not far from here. It covers an area of ​​50,000 acres."

"Currently, only a small part of the island has been developed, and a few holiday villas have been built on the beach. Originally, I planned to turn Dajiao Island into a resort."

"In addition to being a resort, it is also well suited for planting and farming industries."

"If you want, I can give it to you directly, and you can build it into a private island specializing in fruits, vegetables and aquatic products. Will this explain the source of your goods clearly?"

Song Ling looked at Fei Yinzhou with burning eyes, as if he were looking at a big sparkling gold mine.

"Mr. Fei, you are so rich that you even have a private island. This island should be worth a lot of money, right?"

Fei Yinzhou smiled faintly, "I didn't spend much money on it. As long as you like it and use it, just take it!"

It's really great to have a super wealthy friend!

But Song Ling didn't want to take advantage of him.

She said frankly to Fei Yinzhou: "Mr. Fei, I really want this private island. If this island is used as the production base of Lingling Farm, then many things in my hand can explain the origin."

"If you are willing to transfer this island to me, I would really appreciate it."

"But if you want to give it to me and let me take it for free, I definitely won't want it. I can exchange it with you for two treasures, okay?"