Sixteen

Happy Reading<3

Next morning, Abhimanyu woke up to an empty bed beside him. He frowns and looks around the room but didn't find any trace of Ishita. Rubbing his eyes and yawning, he wakes up from his slumber and stands up from the bed. He walks in the washroom and does his morning routine.

As he walks in the shower to have a warm bath, he notices there is no towel. Hearing a few moments outside the washroom he figured Ishita must have come back. He shouted her name "Isha!!!"

Ishita who was puting out a tray of hot coffee and toast got startled when she heard him shouting her name. She frowns and walks inside the washroom.

Abhimanyu was standing there half naked with only his trousers on. Ishita raises her eyebrows "Huh" she asks him "there is no towel'' he says and Ishita gives him a lip tight smile. "You should've checked it before getting into shower" she says and walks out to get the towels.

When she gets in, she handed the towels to him while extending her arm. Abhimanyu took her wrist and pulled her inside. Ishita gasps. Her chest collided with his his and his one hand was on her waist while the other was holding towels. Ishita immediately wrapped her arms around his neck for support as she was trapped in his arms.

"What are you doing, leave me" she says wiggling but he didn't pay any heed. "Noo" he says in a sing song manner, keeping the towels away. Ishita frowns "Aren't you cold? Standing here half naked!? It's snowing outside" she says and Abhimanyu shruggs "I thought you liked my half naked body" he says, pushing her against the wall. Ishita blushes at his comments.

"Come on let go" she says pushing him away but he didn't budge. "Naa, you didn't let me hold you last night either so I am not let you run away this time" he says pointing out his frustration at Ishita's last night's protest where by she rejectrd all his cuddles and didn't even let him near her side of the bed.

Ishita huffed at his comment and pouted her lips "Whatever, I am going down you come too then we have to go sking and Hardik says he has a surprise" Ishita says with joy and Abhimanyu nods, giving her a smirk.

"Do you know about his plans?" She asks and Abhimanyu nods "Ofcourse, he is my brother and this plan is the main reason why he agreed to come along with us in this trip" he says and Ishita folds her arms to her chest "This is not fair, he calls me his bhabhi and hasn't told me about his plans!!!" She says and Abhimanyu chuckles at her cute face.

He kissed her red nose, it was tinit because of the cold and he says "Don't worry, he wanted to give you a surprise as well" he says and Ishita gave him a slim smile "You tell me na' she says in a pleading voice and Abhimanyu steps back.

"No no no, this won't work on me this time. Turn your cute off, and leave the bathroom" he straight up says and opens the door wide for her to leave. Ishita groans and stomps her feet before leaving him to do his routine.

***

Down in the living room, Ishita and Hardik were staring at each other with intensity, the tension was thick as hell and Geetika was standing beside them, staring at their childish acts.

Abhimanyu walks towards them after descending the stairs and got confused at the staring contest that was going on. Seeing him, Ishita blinked and Hardik yelped loudly, startling everyone and jumping on the kitchen counter "I win, you lose, I win you lose" he says in a sing song manner and does a very funny dance move.

Ishita groans at his actions and rolls her eyes. She stands up and goes to Abhimanyu, hugging him from the side "Aww, it's okay. You will always be a winner to me" he says kissing her forehead and she mumbles his words in a sloppy manner, mocking him and then blows raspberry at his face.