𝐕𝐈𝐈

•·╔════ ⦿ • ◉ ════╗·•

༺⦿༻

⦿

𝐊𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐇 𝐒𝐓𝐘𝐗 𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆.

Cries of torture and fear echo through the arena; she is so desperate to get away from the dead body she had slaughtered, and the girl is once again slowly losing her grip on her own sanity. The Victor's screams and shudders make her fall to the floor of the dusty arena, cupping her hands over her ears in an attempt to block out what she had done. Particles of dirt, sand, and god knows what stream through her system like a whirlwind, filling and drying her from the inside out mercilessly.

Khairiah's cries wrack her body until she is at the point where she wants to simply destroy herself – ridding her existence from this cruel cruel world. Tears stream down her face and she wants nothing more than to perish, to bury herself in the ground and suffocate. She clenches her jaw so hard she is afraid she'll break her teeth, completely overrun with rage. An intensity of anger so potent she feels as if she is being lifted off the ground. The girl is boiling with disgust, and the only idea thundering through her brain was the thought of snapping her father's neck in half; hearing the crunch, and watching the life drain from his pupils. She to feel his bones breaking between her own hands – Khairiah Styx wants him to experience the same terror he had inflicted on her. She wants to watch him die. She wants to watch him beg for mercy, feel the life fizzle from his iris'.

"I am doing this for you, Khairiah. I am trying to help you understand the meaning of life– how you fit so perfectly into the equation between life and death." He speaks while her breathing becomes increasingly more ragged as the seconds pass. The salty tears are no longer flowing like waterfalls down her face, but they are now plastered on her visage as a constant reminder of what he was asking from her.