CH : 3 - Out of seclusion

3 Years later
_______________________________________

"Finally! First stage of Godly Monarch!" I shouted excitedly.

After 3 years of torturous cultivation with the system I'm finally done.

The system said that it would disappear when I met humans. Seeing as I still haven't met any person, the system is still naggi ..... cough, cough advising me on how to cultivate and to meditate night and day without any rest.

I'm thinking of going to an inn to sleep to my hearts content and to stop hearing the voice of the system.

_______________________________________

That's what I did. I'm right now at an inn. Though the innkeeper tried scamming me out of money, I already asked the system about the value of money in the market.

I went up to my room to sleep for a little while. Or maybe the whole day and mistakenly missing the correct time when I'm supposed to head to the gusu lan sect.

_______________________________________

I completely missed the time and right now I am running to get there on time.

_______________________________________

2 hours later

I am FINALLY here, currently standing (hiding) outside the entrance to the cloud recesses.

It was night when I arrived. The perfect time to spy on wangxian and their first interaction.

Speak of the devil, there they are! I had to hold back a lot so that I wouldn't scream in fan girl out of happiness getting to witness them firsthand.

Oh my God! There it is, the famous first encounter between Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian!

As Lan Wangji drew bichen and started attacking Wei Wuxian, I stared from the sidelines. I honestly felt bad for the jar of Emperor smile that fell down and broke.

If Wei Wuxian had bribed me with it I would let myself be bribed and take it.

Long story short, I am a simp and somewhat of an alcoholic incase you haven't figured that out.

*Narrator : I am not irl. It's just for the story.

I almost mocked every fan girl in existence because I could see the scene unfold right before my eyes.

As soon as I got out of my thoughts I saw two pairs of eyes staring at me, one pair was silver and shining more beautifully than the moon itself at night, while the other pair was golden seeming as they had snuck a bath in golden light.

WT* is happening right now!?

Shouldn't they be fighting?

Why were they looking at me so intently as if I was some sort of dangerous beast.

Wait, does demons count as dangerous beasts, if so then I technically am some sort of dangerous beast. Right?

"Who are you" Said the golden eyed person warily.

"Your mom" I joked unintentionally. That was a big mistake.

The figure holding a jar of Emperor smile took bichen from the other person and held it close to my neck.

"Look here, were not here to joke around, either you tell us who you are or you tell the Lan clans court." Said the silver eyed figure.

Smiling to myself I thought, 'what better place to wreak a little havoc than in a court' "Sure, to the court it is!"

The two figures were surprised. They didn't expect the mysterious figure that was silently watching them to agree so easily to go to the Lan clans court.

_______________________________________

"So, you are telling me that this woman was sneaking around the sect and spying on you and that troublesome Wei Wuxian?"

"Yes, uncle" answered Lan Wangji.

Wei Wuxian had gotten to his room after 'escorting' me to the main hall of the Lan clan since, by the standards of this hellhole full of rules, it was late and after curfew.

The man I recognized as Lan Qiren began to question me.

"Who are you and why were you sneaking around the Lan clan."

'Let's come up with a lie to get inside, if that doesn't work, I can always use force to stay here, hehe'

"I'm a rouge cultivator wishing to be a guest disciple at the Lan clan. I have bought a gift that you will surely like and I ... just wanted to learn."

Honestly, I'm surprised at my own acting. I wonder why I didn't become an actor in the past. Meh.

Hearing this the man somewhat dumbfounded and hesitated while saying :

"We will have to hold a meeting with the elders about this. Seeing as you are pretty young and talented and only wanted to learn." Said the old man with a beard "but .... if they do not agree, well, we won't be able to do anything about that. If they do let you in as guest disciple, you will have to follow the rules and at the same time share a little of your experience with the other disciples."

"Sounds perfect"

Honestly, no it doesn't! I don't have any experience to share! Neither do I have a mother flipping gift!

"A little silence followed before the beard man continued "However, you cannot stay at the cloud recesses for tonight as it hasn't been decided.

Perfect. I can use this opportunity to get some experience and a good gift!