Arrival In India (Ch-4)

Dakshika's Pov:
The next day I woke up and after freshening moved to the gym. It still makes me curious sometimes that even though I regularly hit gym, my body looks fragile and soft. After an hour in the gym, I moved towards my room to take a bath.

Today was the day I'll be leaving for India. Coming out of the walk-in closet my mind kept drifting to the possibility that maybe tonight I will have to do my dinner with the 'Shekhawats'. And the thought didn't settle well with me.

My phone ringed signalling an incoming call. On picking the call I was informed that my personal assistant 'Ms.Vanessa Iwans' took a leave for the day. My eyebrows furrowed at this, I am sure Vanessa isn't one to take leave without any solid reason, anyways I replied with an okay and cut the call.

At this time I was sitting in my office doing the last bit of work left before I move to India. My work has already been adjusted and one of my most trusted person will be taking my position in my absence. Feeling that everything is sorted I breathed a sigh of relief.

I leaned back in my revolving chair and just as I closed my eyes, my cabin's door bursted open. A bang was heard right in front of me on my desk even before I could open my eyes to see who the person is. But I think I already had an idea who the person is.

"How the hell can you do this to me! Do you even feel an ounce of resentment in you, I don't think so, cause if you had you would be begging me to forgive you. Huh! "
Vanessa's voice boomed proving my assumption to be accurate.

Vanessa Iwans is my P.A but let me clear you she considers herself as one of my best friends too or maybe she is. I don't care. We met in college and she was that curious kid, yes a kid because  that's how she behaves. So yeah, she was that kid who is curious about every different person she sees. And for her that different person was me.

"Did you forget you are currently speaking, no actually shouting at your boss. I can fire you for this attitude of yours. And how many times have I told you to knock-" Before I could complete my sentence, she again shouted, " You aren't my boss, I took a day off and I am here as your best friend so I don't need to knock. Got that. "

Well these annoying creatures torture the hell out of me just in the name of being friends. And now if they don't then I doubt if they are really my friends or else are they angry with me. 'Kya karein maar bhi to nhi sakte pyaar jo karte hain humse.'
(What should I do, I can't even kill them because they love me.)

"Will you please tell me what did I do now? And STOP overreacting" I said emphasizing the word 'stop'. "What did you do? Jesus Christ, you committed a sin Dakshi, a sin. You did not tell me that today you are going back to India." She again purposely overreacted to piss me, my name came out different from her mouth because of her foreign accent. "As if you didn't know that I am planning to, since last one year. And about the question why now, then the answer is that 'Shekhawats' want to meet me for something important. Now no more further questions and I very well know that I'll have to bear you once again there, because there is no way you'll leave me." I said in a bored tone.

"Oh that's true, but at least have a little shame, you are saying about bearing me on my face. It hurts me."she said putting a hand on her chest." That's because I do." She looked at me for a second and then barged out saying "'fuck off' and I'll see you when we meet again."

Now you know that either I don't have many people around me or the ones I have are half or maybe fully mad.

Author's Pov:
Sitting beside her papa, Dakshika leaned a little pecking his forehead and cheeks, she whispered, "Love you papa. Please wake before it's too late. I want to hear your voice once before something happens to me, even if it's just one sentence." Standing up she moved to the door, turned once again and said "You'll always be my papa, and I love you."

Standing in front of Radha and Dhanraj Malhotra, she slowly moved closer to them. Hugging Dhanraj first she said, "I love you dadu, and though I can't promise you my safety, I want to tell you that even if fate decides my death, I'll meet you one last time." Dhanraj Malhotra hugged her and said "I always taught you to keep your promise. Love you very much princess."

"Radha ma, I'll miss you so much, please take care of dadu and papa and please take care of yourself for me. I love you. When Papa wakes up tell him ki aap unse kitni mohabbat krti hain." I whispered the last part in her ear.
(That how much you love him.)

"Love you too princess. And I'll miss you too. And... I'll tell him about this when he wakes up." She whispered the last part. A deep hue coating her cheeks. How cute!

" Ba-bye. Bye everyone." I said as I moved towards my car with my luggage already settled.

Author's Pov:

In her private jet, reading a book while laying lazily on the bed, she looked like the epitome of peace. The chaos in her mind and heart hidden from the world.

The announcement that the jet would touch down Rajasthan airport in a few minutes was made and she took a deep breath. Preparing herself to face those people who were once very important to her, but now hold no importance to her. Or atleast that's what she thinks.

When she moved out of the airport, she saw a convoy of cars with the Royal sign on them. Her eyes moved around only to notice a man dressed in black suit with a Royal badge on it standing near the cars.

She instantly knew that the arrangement was done for her. Moving towards the man she noticed his appearance and knew that it was the Security Head of the 'Shekhawats'.

Standing in front of him she said," 'Dakshika Singh Shekhawat'. " The man stared at her for a few seconds when she took off her mask and was mesmerized by her beauty. Never in his life had he ever seen someone like this. Quickly composing himself he bowed and said, "Khamaghani bai-sa', I am Vishwank Rao, the Royal security head. You are Welcome home."

The word home made her want to laugh at him, but she refrained herself and moved to the back seat of the car handing her luggage to one of the guards.

She wasn't disappointed when she saw that the 'Security-head' was sent to pick her up instead she would be shocked if someone from the family might had come to take her.

Dakshika's Pov
As the Palace Gates came into view, I could not help but remember all the tortures I endured here. The Gates opened as soon as the car no. was scanned by the scanners and the car stopped directly in front of the ENTRANCE of the palace.

The night sky hiding the emotions on my face. My face was not visible clearly as my hands stopped the helpers from switching the lights on. I inhaled a deep breath entering the palace.

No one could be seen there from the family and as I was about to step in a voice made me stop.

"Wait there princess. Aarti to kar lene dijiye hume aapki. "
(Let me do your aarti first.)