5.the beast

KAT'S POV

His devilish smirk accelerates my pulse.

This is not good at all. For so many reasons. I'm already expecting Rico, and if he gets here all hell is going to break fucking loose. That would mean gaining another enemy not only for myself, but for the people I care about, too. Love is a weakness in this game they say, and I unfortunately have a few. Secondly, Wolf looks fine as hell, exuding twice more power and confidence than the first time I met him. There's also a hint of anger in his eyes that has awakened my curiosity and an intense throb between my legs. His hair is in a buzzcut and there's a straight scar crossing his slightly arched brow- it turns me on. Now I'm even more intrigued to know if he's here to punish me, sexually. What will I do if he tries to fuck me senseless? My body will betray me, it always does when it comes to Wolf, and that's exactly another reason why I need to get him the hell out of here. I don't want to imagine what would happen if Rico found Wolf deep inside me...

He'll probably record it, my subconscious rolls her eyes to the back of the head.

Why the fuck did I think Wolf would take the news of my "relationship" with Rico well? Did I forget he's possessive even with what doesn't belong to him? That half of him is still an asshole! God. I loathe this beautiful man most times.

"Would your visitors mind giving us a moment alone?" Wolf's deep voice sends blood rushing directly to my groin. I've missed it. No. I've missed all of him.

There's deep silence, well, other than my annoying, hitched breathing, which I'm praying he doesn't hear from where he's standing. I start chewing on the inside of my lip, until I can taste my own blood. I rather focus on that pain instead of the other... that throbbing... pounding... Fuck. I have to be strong—

Girl, do not count on me, my subconscious interrupts me, crossing her arms and tapping her foot with attitude, I'm all in and it seems Raul and José too.

I stare over my right shoulder at José and then over my left at Raul. Both are gawking at Wolf. I clear my throat loudly, startling the shit out of them. Raul dramatically jumps back, pressing the palm of his hand against his erratic heart and cursing under his breath in Italian. He takes a deep, exaggerated breath to calm down before speaking his mind, "Bambina," he leans close to my ear, "Promise me you're going to have fun for me and José tonight. Let that fine, young man help you release some tension, loosen your frigid mus—"

"Raul," I quietly hiss, tightly pursing my lips together.

"Ok, ok," He instantly gets the message and shuts up, realizing Wolf can probably hear everything he's saying. And I don't need him feeling like the eight, ancient wonder of the world. His ego is already large enough to drown the whole continent.

Raul turns his attention to his husband, "I know. He's a gorgeous man, but we should head out, mio amore," he mumbles to a drooling José, slightly pushing him towards the elevator.

"I have never seen such a beautiful man in my life," Jose's head turns once more to glance at Wolf. "After you, of course, tesoro," he explains in a hypnotized, low tone to Raul, "You know I'll always love you like no other."

Raul hesitantly waves goodbye at me once more before heading into the elevator, an apologetic smile in his features. I don't blame them, Wolf is a heavenly sight, but they're lucky they're old, family friends because if not, I would've cut their eyes out with a scalpel. Just kidding.