11

instagram:

@aspenhale posted a new story, 04/27/23:

seen by @drewstarkey, @gracieabrams, and 648,380 others

We get back for the table and Chase says "Oh so that's what you guys were doing in the bathroom?" And he turns his phone to show my story. We all laugh and our food comes less than 10 minutes later.

I immediately dig in and almost moan at how good it is. I hear someone laugh a bit and I turn to Drew who is covering his mouth with his hand. "What?" I ask him.

"Nothing." He say with a smirk and goes back to eating his food. Weird.

I see that Drew's phone is lingering on the table so I quickly grab it and take a picture with Maddie and we make a funny face. I post it on his story and laugh.

instagram:

@drewstarkey posted a new story, 04/27/23:

seen by @madelyncline, @rudypankow, @oliviarodrigo, and 867,372 others

after dinner

We walk out of the restaurant and get in the car. I'm sad because I have to go back and leave everyone. We get back to the house and we get out of the car. I start hugging everyone and then I get to Drew. It is a little awkward, but I wrap my arms around his neck and give him one anyway. I leans closer to my ear and I get butterflies.

"I had a great time. See you soon." He whispers to me. We pull away after what felt like 3 minutes and I walk towards the front of the house. I turn back to see Chase pull out of the driveway and I see Maddie and Austin sitting in the car waiting for Drew. He is standing, watching me open the front door. Once I get in, he gets in the car and they drive off.

I get into my room and get ready for bed. Once I'm in bed, I get on my phone for a bit.

drew

drew
hey
i wasn't kidding when i said i had a fun time tn
oh and by the way, what is that photo you posted on my story?🤨🤨

aspen
lol☺️it was just for fun
i had a fun time too:) it was nice meeting you!

drew
ok, i don't mind. you look good in it
yes, you as well!
sleep well💤

aspen
i will! you too😴

He just said I looked good in that photo. Stay calm Aspen.

saturday, 04/29/23

instagram:

@aspenhale posted a new story, 04/29/23:

seen by @joeyking, @billieeilish, @kendalljenner, and 2

seen by @joeyking, @billieeilish, @kendalljenner, and 2.6 million others

I was sad that I had to leave, but I had important things to be working on.

After I ate breakfast at this super cute place, I went into a couple stores and bought some things. I love a good shopping day. I decided to FaceTime Maddie because I knew she was with everyone and I wanted to talk before my flight.

As I was walking downtown talking, I looked across the street and saw...

Drew? What was he doing here? Actually that's a stupid question because he literally lives close to here. I look for cars and when I don't see any, I run across the road to him.

I run behind him and cover his eyes with my hands. Which wasn't very easy because he is like 6 or 7 inches taller than me and I had my phone in my hand. I sing, "Guess who??" with a laugh.

"Hmmm let me see," He starts and I think he knows it's me, "I am gonna guess... Aspen?" He turns and I have a pouted look on my face. "How'd you know?" I ask.

"Because your voice is pretty recognizable." He says and I try not to blush because even though everyone would probably say that, it sounded like he knew my voice anyway.

"Oh! Here are my best friends!! Drew this is Sabrina, Joey, Maddie, Gracie, and Olivia!! Guys, this is Drew!" I show the phone to him and introduce them to him with a big smile on my face.

Sabrina says, "Oh we know who you are." and she shoots me a smirk. I roll my eyes and laugh. "Stop it Sab."

Drew looks at me and asks, "When are you leaving?" I tell him tomorrow and he looks a little upset and says ok.

"Well, it was nice seeing you again Drew." I give him a side hug and we start to walk away. "Yeah you too! Bye." He waves and watches me go back across the street.

Maddie brings me out of my trance and says, "Ok he is totally in love with you!" Hums of agreement come from behind her and I just roll my eyes as I continue walking.