Epilogue- Angel

It's been years since I left for college. Satan is now comfortable with her full name but I still call her my Light. After college ended, Satan became a Radiologist, looking at scans and managing machines.

Us going to different colleges actually did a lot more than we thought. We continued to miss each other, just showing how much we mean to one another. We officially reunited and moved in together two months after graduating. We settled in a home, just outside of LA.

Our home has 5 bedrooms, we lived in this home for two years before getting married. Our wedding was beautiful, Satan was stunning. In her basic but gorgeous suit, her hair slicked back and her smile huge. I'll never get her face as I walked down the aisle, my dad by my side. The wedding was perfect, just like I had dreamed of.

We had our honeymoon in Hawaii, where we spent our days on beaches and luaus. What I miss most was the sex, it was amazing. Tying Satan down every night and making her whimper my name was music to my ears. We haven't had sex like that in years.

It's because of the kids and the one on the way. After months of trying, we were able to get a baby boy, Julian. Two years later, Satan got pregnant with another boy, whom we decided to name Lucien. I'm pregnant with Satan's egg and we planned on naming our first girl and last baby, Serafina.

Three kids with the ages 6, 4, and on the way is where we stop. No more kids after this one, I don't think we can handle it.

I've decided to be a housewife and stay-at-home mom. Something beautiful about it is the fact that when Satan comes home, she takes over. She watches the kids and cooks dinner while I get time for myself. I love her so much.

Our life couldn't be more perfect. Satan is cooking dinner while freshening up a little. These kids have me running around, even while pregnant. "Mama?" A little voice says and I respond making my six-year-old appear.

"What's up?" I ask, looking down at him.

"Mommy says dinner is ready," he says. Julian is biologically mine. He looks exactly like me as well, same eyes, nose, mouth, face, all of it. He's a younger boy version of me. He's a smart and wonderful little guy, with many friends and the teacher's favorite.

"Okay, I'm coming," I say, walking out of the room with him. We walk down the stairs and the delicious smell of lasagna hits my nose. "Mmm, it smells so good," I say, practically drooling.

"Hi, beautiful," Satan says. She's gotten so much better at talking. She has become a lot more comfortable with her voice but she still gets shy and can become nonverbal at some times, like at big events and outings.

Her voice is light and sexy, I love it.

She's become a lot better at expressing emotions and hasn't cut in years. She resorts to talking it out with me or doing things with us, like going to the park or out for a treat. I'm so proud of her and I will always make sure she knows.

She's an incredible mom as well. She's able to make the kids laugh in any situation and they're so happy with her. Seeing her become such an incredible mom and not letting her trauma affect her motherhood, is such a comforting feeling.

When we decided to become pregnant the first time, she made a goal not to become part of the saying 'the abused becomes the abuser'. So she went to therapy and found different ways to cope. That's why she's an amazing mom, she did that.

She's also changed physically. She has gotten lots of tattoos throughout the years. It started out with  a small butterfly on her wrist, then she got the Medusa on her left leg. She got angel wings for me, which is said was a dumb idea but she did it anyway. I love her for it though.

She's got a waist tattoo that's a spider, it's cool as fuck. Her two most recent is the spine one, which is a badass dragon. The last one she got is for the kids, it's hearts on her chest with their names and birthdays. What's cool about them is the fact that their names are written in the kid's handwriting.

Satan has also gotten stronger, she hits the gym every morning and night. Her whole body is incredibly hot, it gets harder every night to not just fuck her senseless.

Unfortunately, our 4-year-old wets the bed so he comes in the middle of the night. The last time we fucked was about a month ago. It's hard with me pregnant, but just because I am doesn't mean my dominant thoughts have subsided. I still think about bending her over and riding my strap until she-

"Do it again!" The boys say after we kiss. Most will say it's weird when they ask to see it again but I think it's because they like seeing their mommies love each other. When we kiss again, the boys giggle more and run to hug our legs.

After our hug, we all go sit at the table which has lasagna and salad. "It looks so good, what do we say to Mommy?"

"Thank you, Mommy!" Our sons synchronize. We make our plates and enjoy a nice meal together.

———

We lay in bed with our two kids, enjoying a movie together. Our boys snuggled together, eyes locked on the TV. Satan is rubbing my swollen feet, something she does every night. I relax into the bed as she does, enjoying every moment.

My life couldn't be more perfect, with her best kids and wife. A lifestyle that I love in a house I adore. "They're sleeping, I'm gonna carry them to bed."

I nod my head and watch as she carries Lucien to bed. She comes back two minutes later for Julian. Turning off the lights, she jumps into bed, getting close to me.

Satan is masculine but she's a softy. She rests her head on my chest, cuddling close to my body. I kiss her head and enjoy her love.

Whoever is writing my story, thank you.

(A/N: aww no problem Angel. It's the least I could do 🤗)