Sins and Sinners Woes Me

The stench of death never phased me. I became an assistant to the mortuary assistant.
Plenty of bodies came into the mortuary from all walks of life. You have the saints angels descended out of the heavens, a woman, her skin, nothing short of perfection, her lips a fainted red tint.
Then, the other body was a sinner. Man, his clothes had tiny holes, and the material used was high quality. They smelt like the sewer rat or like someone pissing in the streets mixed with high levels of alcohol.

The smells did bother me for a while till the mortuary assistant said your nose will go nose blind for a little while.
The smells will dissipate, and then you see beauty behind the corpses.

They have lived fruitfully meaningful lives in their eyes.
One dusky night, the mortuary assistant  didn't arrive. It seemed he may be unwell, so I Edgar Allan took the mantle up of being an assistant to the mortuary .

Excuse me, Mr. Allan, where do you want the body's? may I inquire how many they are thus night?
Well, Mr Allan, there are four fresh corpses. Two women and children and a male.

Set them over there,pointing to the side wall near the deep freezer.
Would you care to sign for them, Mr Allan? Edgar replies, "This isn't catal that you carve up, is it he spoke angered. These are human beings they deserve respect. It doesn't matter where they came from they ain't quality meat on parade?

Edgar signs the clipboard and hands it back to the man there. It's signed now, but this isn't for the faint-hearted. Please leave.

The man with the clipboard left.
Edgar says, "Let's take a look at you all.
Grabs the tape recorder.

The first victim is a child no later than 5 years old.
There grab marks upon the skin there, bruising it looks like neglected the child looks like it been starving it's under malnutrition.
Painful expressions upon the face look like they had a painful death.

Second victim female
Blooded trauma to the face it's impacted was horrific, indentation of being hit with metal objects.
Fractures upon the third and fourth ribs.
As for the abdomen, it's been opened. The testicle has been removed, and
Wrapped around the poor, female liver missing!

The third victim is female. Again, she is missing a breast. Her eye was removed, and this poor woman looked like she was being help captive and tortured.

The last victim is male. There is no particular rap sheet on his injuries, so this one must have been recently the body still warm. I pull back the sheet from the face, breathing slowly.

Oh boy, what did you get yourself into to wind up here?
The fourth victim is the mortuary professor he been beaten up by bruising, starting to be in the middle of the body. There are deep seven inch cuts all over his body, possibly done with a carving knife or a hunting knife.

It is carved into the flesh the letters N.B
I wonder who they are to sign their handy work.
Well, I will start with you. My friend takes him into the brighter light.

The expression upon his face he was looking at someone or someplace his shoes were covered in dirt and now they have dried. Easy way to take a sample.

He got flesh under his nail. Could it be his attacker? Gentley scrapes it out.
I'd process this first, my friend. I swear I will find whoever did this to you.