part - 8

(You wake up lazily as today is sunday you picked up the phone from the side table and opened the msg of mr stranger which he'd send you last)

Mr stranger : I am sorry. I know you where worried for me that's why you wanted to meet me up. But I can meet you now.... It's not the right time.. I am sorry but I promise, I will surely meet you one day myself...

( Your poor heart melted after reading the message. You call him and a placed the phone over your ear )

Mr stranger : hey good morning princess...

( Like always your lips curved into a beautiful smile as you heard his sweet voice )

Yn : good morning and how are you now?

Mr stranger : totally fine after hearing your voice

Yn : I am serious...

Mr stranger : oh my doll.... I am fine.... It was just a Mirror accident.. Don't worry.. Hmm...?

Yn : okay now I am going to take bath... Talk to you later Mr stranger...

Mr stranger : could i join you kitten?

(He suddenly asked making your eyes widened in shock. you wasn't expecting this from him..)

Yn : are you trying to flirt with me.. Huh?

( You asked a placing the phone on your other ear)

Mr stranger : yes.. you know what I was thinking,we can do friend with benefits...

Yn : is he serious...

(You thought... You smirked as Something popped into your mind )

Yn : for that you have to meet me Mr stranger.. If you will meet me, then I am ready for Friends with Benefits....

Mr stranger : really??? I'm.. Ready...

( he squealed with excitement... You shook ur head in disbelief..)

Yn: you are crazy... I am going bye...

( You laughed loudly )

Mr stranger : wait but i am serious about that friends with benefits relationship...

Yn : bye mr stranger...

Mr stranger : but...

( Before he could say anything you disconnected the call)

Yn : he is crazy...like seriously friends with benefits...?

( You shook your head and went to the the bathroom while laughing )
........................................................................

( The next day you reached college on time )

Yn pov :
thank God, today I won't be get scolded by professor taehyung.....

Yn : how was your day Sofii?

( You asked her as she settled down beside you on the desk )

Sofi : super.. we enjoyed it a lot.. Tell me about yours??..

( She asked resting her Chin over her hand and her elbow is pressed against the table )

Yn : I went out for lunch with dad, it was nice...

( You reply to her. Then only Taehyung stepped Into classroom.. He is looking so damn hot... That you cant take of your eyes on him )

Yn : how can someone look so hot every time?? But I won't stare him.. He is not my crush anymore..

( When you was just about to move your eyes away from him,the wound on his forehead grabbed ur attention and you noticed that his hand is also bandaged. You Narrowed ur eyes bemusedly )

Yn pov :
Mr stranger met with the accident one day back.. And Taehyung is also injured. Is he my mr stranger? No... What I'm thinking.. I'm seriously crazy.. There is no comparison between my mr stranger and Taehyung.. Mr stranger is so nice, sweet, sensible, so calm, so caring and a humble person.. On the other side professor Taehyung is so rude, weird, short-tempered and a crazy person.. He can never become like my man...

MY MAN?? DID I SAY MY MAN??
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued......
Don't forgot to vote...

Started to write new story... Check it out.. Noww... ✨