11- Farewell

𝙶𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚜

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do read the previous chapter as some changes are made

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the couple sat on the bed opening the envelope Prisha gave them, they realised it had a gold ornament which would cost about 100k and a letter.

The letter said

Dear Akansha,
If you are recieving this letter that means everyone got to know about your pregnancy and had an unexpected reaction, but don't worry I know you are strong and having Kabir by your side as your strength, you are stronger. I'm always with you, we'll get through this together don't worry.

Now the topic how did everyone knows? So basically this morning a neighbour's aunty came and told maa that she saw you talking to a gynecologist when she took her pregnant daughter-in-law for check up, no one believed her but she even took your picture and named the docter you visted. Just to prove her wrong papa contacted the hospital and asked the reason for your visit, after putting some contacts maa papa got to know that you are pregnant and the aunty wasn't lying. Papa was devastated saying you broke their trust he called your in laws and invited them home, he told me to call you.

We all were confused not able to understand his reaction so only two possibilities were left, either he would accept or disown, therefore I prepared accordingly

So listen and check the envelope, I'm sorry I couldn't afford much but this is a pendant for the little baby inside you, I couldn't even congratulate you for your new beginning so please keep it as a gift from me to my little neice/nephew.

Reading this the couple checked the envelope further noticing a gold pendant and a cheque inside the envelope.

They were shocked seeing these because Prisha wasn't financially independent and was wedded in a very middle class family

They were shocked seeing these because Prisha wasn't financially independent and was wedded in a very middle class family. But they continued reading the letter further

And don't even think about returning the cheque that is in the envelope, it's your wedding gift from me .

Also don't worry about living, remember the documents which you both were gifted after your saath phera. It contains property papers of a 2bhk flat near your collage, it was gifted because of the rituals but it's you wedding gift by papa. It's a fully furnished house plus it's in walking distance from your campus.

They quickly checked the envelope which they forgot about in the haste.

Rest your college fees are already paid and Akansha you can do online classes from your late 2 trimester and only visit for exams rest Kabir can help you anyways it's you guys last year. So you just have to worry about basic expenses like electricity bills, water bills, food and the other things you need.