🔪 drunken kiss

TW: gore, blood, gay french men

[This is possibly the last ;)) chapter that I do]

[Enjoy- ]

"What are you doing here, Rody?"

A cold breath escapes Rody's mouth. No... that voice...

Seriously, and just when he thought he made it?

He turned his head around. Vince was holding a bottle, his dark eyes piercing into Rody's soul. Oh god, he was drunk.

"Sit down."

He forcefully pulled Rody down onto the seat beside him. Maybe he suddenly became conscious of what he just did, and he instantly rested his head into his other arm, looking away. Rody stared at him.

"Uh well, if you don't need me anymore, I'll go now..." Rody rose up from his seat.

"Please don't leave me."

Vince's strangely emotional voice struck Rody. He drank a bit more before saying, "umm, just sit down..."

Are you kidding me? Thought Rody, but he sat down.

"How do I phrase this. Nevermind, it's just... I think I figured something out... finally... umm... you know how I can't taste?"

"Yeah?"

"I know it now... I understand it... the 'cooking with love'."

"What?"

"Ahhhh... don't you get it?"

"Not really."

"...Nevermind." His eyes drifted away. "You know... you- I- I'm sorry."

The hell's gotten into him? His hand was still gripping Rody's arm very tightly.

"I... I'm sorry... but do you mind if I... if I- can I-

Just come here-"

In a blink of an eye Vince leaned forward and kissed him, his arm wrapping around Rody's neck as to not let him go.

"MMPH!"

Rody felt his head heat up and a tingling sensation overwhelmed his burning face. He felt like his entire body was turning into liquid. The last amount of braincells he had remaining after being in Vince's home were evaporating into thin air as the tangy smell of alcohol drifted in the air. Vince handled the kiss as delicate and vigilant, as if Rody were a dish. A dish of love. And just as Rody was about to faint from the lack of oxygen, he finally parted his lips.

"Mph...AH- hah... 

Dude I can't BREATHe-"

He gasped for air and panted heavily, gripping the table for support and wiping his mouth with the other hand.

Vince, intoxicated, stood up and dragged Rody along with him out of the shop. Rody was struggling to keep up with Vince's face paced drunken mindset and wad still extremely flustered.

"Where the FUCK are we going??"

They came to a close alleyway nearby. Vince pinned him against the wall and started kissing him (AGAIN). Their lips pressed together as they breathed heatedly, both of their heartbeats thudding intensely, their breaths mixed together within the crisp air of the alleyway. Vince started unbuttoning Rody's shirt.

Within the heat of the moment Vince sunk his teeth into Rody's neck, feeling the surging, rhythmic pulse of Rody's chest as the same blood drawn from his heart trickled down Vince's throat. Rody flinched as he pulled away, his enthralled eyes meeting Vince's desiring ones. For some reason it made him blush even harder. He inhaled sharply as Vince went forward for another mouthful. If it were a few weeks ago he would've been completely shocked, traumatized, horrified, but now? Now he's blushing? Has his nervous system changed in some twisted way? Why was he burning up? Why did he like it? 

"H-ah... mhh!"

Vince pulled them back into a kiss, a drunken, metallic taste of blood mixing in their mouths. He took Rody's hands and moved them away to prevent anything interrupting. Rody's head was spinning and dizzier than ever-- the feeling of his skin being so tenderly caressed and violently ripped away mixed with the desire to make a run for it. 

And how much more could he take, how much longer could he stay before he's too weak and ends up in a melting, hot mess on the floor? Perhaps he should beg to be spared only to be refused? That is itself a kind of satisfaction. And in what other ways could he further but delicately destroy this being? And even better, by this devilishly handsome guy. Cmon, he admitted Vince would get a lot of girls.

Vince continued on-- the bites trailing from his shoulders to his chest, satisfying all the emptiness every time he didn't have Rody around. The overpowering urge to decapitate him there and then was so strong especially since he was drunk, the power he had been given over another human being, the unfairness, the unjustness of the situation was was made it so iressistible, and was enough to form a sadistic smirk on his face.

[Time skip]

The first thing Vince remembered when he finally gained consciousness was that Rody was dangerously swaying and was probably about to tip and fall. Fortunately it was nearly nighttime anyway and not as many people were around, he was able to carry Rody back to the house. There was a strange feeling in his gut the entire time. 

~~~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~

I'm not really a "kiss scene" guy so I actually spent longer doing research on how to write kiss scenes than actual cannibalism 💀

Also, manlybadasshero's dead plate video just got 500k views. The more the merrier~

For anyone who doesn't understand: