Operation Sushi Roll

The blonde started to step on the crosswalk when all of a sudden he felt someone brush by him

The blonde started to step on the crosswalk when all of a sudden he felt someone brush by him. He looked down at his arm seeing nothing but when he looked up and felt his world stop...There he saw a beautiful girl who just skated past him.  He was unable to hear the sounds of people yelling at him or car horns blaring as he stood still in the middle of the cross walk.

It only took a few seconds for his brain to catch up as hearts formed in his eyes. He squealed and raised his hands to the sky.

"THANK YOU BEVERLY HILLS! DREAMS REALLY DO COME TRUE!" The blonde cheered.

"HEY YOU! MOVE IT WILL YOU!?" Yelled a man from his car.

The blonde pulled out his phone to check his reflection. "You don't need to tell me twice!" He smirked.

He quickly put his phone back in his pocket and ran to the other side of the road. He desperately tried to search for her in the crowd, his blue eyes sparked once he saw her making her way to the sushi restaurant.

..........................................................................

The girl stopped for a moment to pop her wheelies in and walked the rest of the way to the restaurant. She noticed there was a  board decorated with delicious images of food, as she continued walking she paid no attention to the male walking beside her wearing activewear. All it took for the poor male was one glance beside him to the girl next to him to distract him-

{WHAM!}

"O-Ow!" The male cried as he cradled his nose. Feeling quite embarrassed as his cry caught some people's attention.

As his eyes were too preoccupied with a certain someone with h/c hair and he failed to notice where he was going and walked right into a pole. His cry of pain caught the girl's attention as she immediately turned around to him. She gasped and ran up to him.

"Oh my gosh are you ok??" She asked softly, clearly concerned.

His eyes widened at the sound of her voice, he removed his eyes from the pavement as they landed on her boots and trailed her legs to fully see her.  He panicked and quickly fixed his posture, trying to avoid the burning pain coming from his nose. He leaned casually on the pole he ran into.

"Oh me?! Psssh yeah I'm totally fine!" He rubbed the back of his neck with his free hand. "I do stuff like this all the time." He reassured her but then his eyes widened realizing what he said. "I'm uh not saying I'm clumsy or anything...I don't know what I'm saying..."

The girl tilted her head to the side and looked him over. "So.. you're sure you're ok?" She asked, wanting to confirm it.

He nervously laughed and raised his hand and waved off her worries. "Totally!" He smiled as his nose screamed internal silent pain.

The teen girl readjusted her shoulder bag and nodded her head. "Well, alright then. Hope your nose feels better." She smiled and waved goodbye to him.

His face flushed and bashfully waved back. As soon as she turned around he cupped his hands back over nose and winced.