12.0 | Manchester

//I never see Nagi as a crybaby type but my friend pointed out one day that since Nagi rarely cry he must be the type to bail out everything once it happen. Btw, this chapter is 5k long wth.
*ded again*

Maybe this is a wishful thinkin'
Probably mindless dreamin'
But if we loved again
I swear I'd love you right
_____

Chigiri looked outside the big window he was sitting at.

Stylish as always, he was adorning a cardigan and a loose jean. Then a sling bag across his front with black Rayban sunglasses to cover his eyes. Somehow magical wind was blowing his hair majestically although he was in an indoor cafe.

People around him couldn't help but adore that beautiful sight of a stranger. They just had to click their camera, subtle or not.

Chigiri obviously loving the attention. He added the fanservice by crossing his legs and leaning foward to sip on his hot drink like a prince. Not forgetting the eyes peek from behind his long locks.

What a tease.

"Princess!".

The moment was cut short by the high pitched shout from his long time friend, the biggest sunshine in Blue Lock, the loud hyper active bee, Bachira Meguru.

With a twitching smile, out of annoyance, he greeted back.

"You ruining my moment you idiot" blunt as ever.

Bachira blinked with question marks on his head. Rin scoffed at the bee who clearly couldn't read the room as usual.

"As he should". The raven took the seat opposite of Chigiri and reached for the menu. If the place good he could stop by here again next time.

Bachira also followed Rin and sat beside the taller. Instead of taking the other menu on the table, he pulled Rin's to share it with him. He struggled to pronounce some of the food's name but Rin gladly helped him and explained it for Bachira.

Out of break ups Chigiri had seen in Blue Lock he could say the two was the healthiest since they ended it in good terms with both of them becoming some sort of bestfriend. They bickered a lot but it was fun to watch. They also maybe the only couple that didn't gave anybody in that facility a headache.

Averting his gaze from the two, now he was eyes to eyes to the purple irises that he long missed. Both of them hold the contact long enough that Reo didn't notice he was holding his breath.

"REO!!"

In a blink, warm hug engulfing him from the red princess. Chigiri hug him tight, almost breaking his bone (literally). "I miss you bud.." Chigiri confessed, eyes teary behind the taller.

Reo too returned the hug with equal energy. "I miss you too ..." which was true. After the rest of team V, Chigiri was the first ever person he came to be good friend to with Kunigami in Blue Lock. The two were like his parent friends. Especially, remembering they were the one who comforting him when he was at the lowest during second selection.

BachiRin bestie quietly snaps the picture to not interrupt the emotional moment. However, their effort was futile when the scene itself was ruined by another commotion of a waiter accidentaly dropped his smartphone when he was bending to collect the dishes. Bachira's sharp eyes caught the waiter's name tag.

"Rin-chan! He has the same name as you!" Bachira whispered.

"My name is a common name. It's normal". The raven eyerolled.

"Do you think he is Japanese like us? That would be easier for me to order! ". Those yellow irises beaming in excitement.

"You act like you never live abroad for years " Rin eyebrows jolted up, confused with Bachira act like the time the bee spent in Spain during his contract with Barcha didn't exist.