THE SLEEPOVER

(gaming part 2 will be in the 5th part of the story if anyone was wondering)

⚠️TW- cussing⚠️

amelia was asleep and heard loud noises coming from her brothers room.

she then got up and went to her brothers room and knocked on the door.

dominic opens the door "hey loser" he says.

"oh i didn't know you were here"she says with a annoyed face on her.

dominic looks her up and down and smirks.

that's when she realizes OMG I FORGOT TO PUT A BRA ON!

she try's to play it cool to not make it obvious she didn't realize.

"you guys are being loud." she says nonchalantly.

"what's wrong, princess can't get her beauty rest?" dominic says mockingly

"oh shut up asshole." amelia says, she's clearly annoyed with him and fed up with his dumbass.

"damn no need to be so harsh." he says and he's also starting to get annoyed

"just shut up" amelia says

he looks her up and down one more time before opening the door to anthony's room and he says "yo bro, your sisters out here being a little bitch because we're being loud and she wants her beauty rest."

amelia's jaw drops and she punches him in the stomach.

he grabs his stomach "what the fuck was that for!?"

"don't ever think about calling me a bitch again dumbass, i hate you!" amelia says

"i hate you more, BITCH." dominic says back he's fed up and so is amelia.

amelia storms back to her room and she slams the door

dominic goes into anthony's room and slams the door.

amelia went back to sleep.

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS EPISODE!!!