011. Break

Right now we were having a lunch break so I decided on going to the BEBE hideout to ask Bada a question

Right now we were having a lunch break so I decided on going to the BEBE hideout to ask Bada a question. I walk over to the hideout and knock on the door. Sowoen opens the door and smiles at me.

"Bada! Someone is where to see you!" Sowoen yells out, Bada who is sitting down on the floor gets up. She had circles under her eyes and she walked over to the door and saw me. She smiles at me and walks out closing the door behind her.

"Hi, what's up?" Bada says leaning on the doorway. "Hi, since we have... an hour before we go back to recording, do you wanna go and go and get lunch together? If you want to of course." I mumble but I was loud enough for her to hear me.

"yeah sure, let me just get my stuff. Meet me outside." Bada says before walking back inside the hideout, before the door closed I put my head through it. "Don't worry, I'll be driving and paying." I tell her before walking back to my hideout to get myself my keys and my wallet.

I'm planning on going to a nearby restaurant with her so we can get closer with each other since we have become, friends? I go back to my hideout to get my wallet since I was rushing to ask Bada the question.

I wait outside for her and then when she finally comes we walk to my car and I start to drive to the restaurant, I put on some blue sunglasses for how bright it is and after about 5 minutes we got to the restaurant.

The place wasn't so full of people since it was only the afternoon but it still had some people in it, we registered a table and went to it and waited for a waitress to come and assist us. "Is everything going well?" I question her after a minute of silence.

"I mean yeah, now that I have two crews to compete against. I guess it's going well." Bada says playing with her fingers. "It's so awkward between us. When we aren't in the fight zone, y'know? I mean we barely talk when we aren't in the place." I tell her honestly.

"Yeah, I never really expected us to be friends." Bada smiles at me after letting what she had to say out. I smiled back at her before turning to the waitress that had just popped out of nowhere. "Hello! What can I get for you lovely couple!" The waitress smiles at us.

I tell her what I want after a split minute of looking at the Menu, Bada does the same so all we have to do is wait for the food to come. Bada and I talked to each other and then the food finally came, I smiled at the waitress and thanked her before starting to dig in.

Bada stares as the waitress walks away before looking at me. "She's pretty, huh?" Bada says, glancing at me. I turned back to look at the waitress as she walked away before looking back at the girl in front of me. "I mean, i guess.. why?"

"Nothing, just wondering." Bada says before eating the food that was in front of her. "I can't wait to get this show over with." I say aloud, I take a bite of the rice before looking back at the waitress.

"Why do you keep looking at her?" Bada was quick to ask. "I don't know..." I shrug, the silence came back as we ate our food. I took my phone out of my purse before going on it for a while. "We only have 45 minutes until the break is over.. do you wanna go back to the car and talk when we're finished?" I suggest.

"Yeah sure, I'm close to finishing either.. It's great to get a break from recording." I nod my head in agreement and finished my food. I place a 100 dollar bill since I didn't know how much is was anyways before walking out the restaurant with Bada behind me.

I felt her hands slip around my waist and I then paused before turning to Bada. "Do you wanna do anything different then sit in a car and talk...?" I ask Bada. She thinks for a minute before telling me. "Wanna go to the mall to pass the time, I heard they have new stuff in the mall nearby. I'll drive." Bada says.

I handed her my car keys before hopping in the car, after 10 minutes of driving we got to the store. I hopped out of the car and waited for Bada to walk with me inside the mall. The mall was really big, I looked around and saw a Sanrio store.

I slapped bada's arm to catch her attention before running in it, I went inside the cinnamorall aisle before picking up one of the figures. "I had this a lot in  Japan. I should have brought them." I lecture myself.

I bent down to grab another figure and felt someone go behind me, I blush and stand up, it was just bada. "Don't do that, they were guys behind you." Bada whispers in my ear, i look behind her and there were 3 guys behind her who were glancing at us.

"Thank you.." I thanked bada before walking to the My Melody aisle, bada followed me and I grabbed two figures. I look at them before turning to Bada. "Which one should I buy?" I ask her, showing the two small figures.

"This one." Bada points at the one in my left hand, i nod and place the one in my right hand back down on the shelf. I look to the side to see the 3 guys again. "Let's go." I grab Bada's hand before walking out of the store. I saw one of the guys stare at me before walking out too.

I walk to a clothing store and look around for some clothes. I tried to ignore them but i couldn't, i could feel their eyes on me. "What's wrong?" Bada mutters in my ear. "Those guys, i think they're following us.. Don't look!" I tell her moving her face so she doesn't look at the suspicious guys.

I grab Bada's hand again before pulling her inside one of the dressing rooms. "I saw that one of them had a camera in their hand." Bada tells me, i tilt my head up and look at her. "I told you not to look!" I lectured her. "Do you wanna leave? We can come back tomorrow, or we can confront them." Bada suggests.

I think about it before nodding my head. "Let's just go back, we only have 10 minutes anyways." I tell her, showing her the time on my phones. She nods and walks out of the store and the mall close to me.

The car ride back to the building was quiet, I was too lost in my thought tor realize that Bada had her hand on my thigh the whole ride.