15

Next day morning

Rohit is already awake. He is laying on the bed. Rosy is also sitting beside him.
Suddenly she got a phone.

Rosy: ok dr i will take him.

He ended the call.

Rosy: Rohit come with me.
Rohit: Where?
Rosy: keep quite  and come with me.

They started to walk and entered a room. It's pediatric injection room. The board is unnoticed by Rohit. It was a huge hall and inside that there is small room. They sit on the chair in the waiting area. Their were sounds crying were heard.

Rohit : what's inside? Why they are crying?
Rosy: it's nothing Rohit don't ask useless questions. You can see when we go inside.

Rohit was about to tell something but a nurse approached them.

Nurse: which medicine?
Rosy: 2 dose multivitamin
Nurse: ok. On butt or thighs.
Rosy: you can decide. I will show. Rohit come on sit on my lap.
Rohit: why?
Rosy: do what i say.

She forcefully made him sit on her lap and lift his gown and pulled up his underwear a little. The nurse tapped his both thighs.

Nurse: turn him

Rosy nooded and turned him and pulled his panties down the nurse tapped on the butt. Rohit wiggled. And she made his dress proper made him sit on the chair.

Nurse: buttocks is the best option.
Rosy: ok
Nurse: is he cooperative?
Rosy: not at all.
Nurse: ok. Did you arrange wheelchair or stretcher. He will not able to walk for sometimes after this
Rosy: no i will arrange it.
Nurse : stretcher will be the good option. I think he will not able to sit on wheelchair.
Rosy: ok
Nurse: ok pls wait. We will call his name soon.
Rosy: ok thanks

With that the nurse went inside the room. Rohit started to tremble because of fear. By passing minutes his heartbeat is increasing. From the talk between nurses he can guess something big is coming. While thinking these he heard his is calling from inside room. Rosy getup from the chair and started to drag Rohit to the room. He saw a boy is wheeled out of the room. He is laying on his stomach. His buttocks is not covered. He had 2 bandages on his both butts.Rohit started to cry silently. They entered the room. He saw a small bed and 2,3 nurses are standing beside it.
Rosy made him sit on the bed.

Rosy : Rohit lay on your stomach.
Rohit: no i don't want injection.

She didn't said anything. She forcefully made him lay on the bed and pulled his panties till knees. A nurse rubbed his butt

Rohit: pls noo noo don't do this..

She inserted the needle and started to push the medicine slowly.

Rohit: ahh ahh momm noo plss.

He started to cry and scream.After few minutes she is done with 2 injections and  she bandaged it.A male nurse come with a stretcher and they lay him on it and moved him to a ward with half naked Rohit. Rohit is just laying and crying silently.

After few minutes
Dr j entered the ward.
Rohit is still on same position.

Dr j:Rohit how is your bum?
Rohit: pls let me go home
Dr j: no you make this situation. So you should get some punishments like this.
Rohit: pls don't stab my buttocks with needles.
Dr j: i will think about it. Now lay down quietly your parents are here to see you. Behave nicely.

Rohit nooded and his parents came near him.

R f: Dr why is he half naked?
Dr j: He just got his injections
R f: ok
R m: can't you give him oral medicines lr injection on his arms.
Dr j: no we can't do that.
R m: ok did he cried.
Dr j: noo he is brave and this injections are painless.
R f: ok. Son how are you feeling now.
Rohit: better.
R m: ok thank god.

They left the ward and Rohit slept.
The next day this continued and Rohit discharged from there..

End