✰𝐖𝐞𝐭 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐳✰

|KIM TAEHYUNG

|KIM TAEHYUNG.| I met this girl in my class who was quite a hottie if you ask me. She was the most popular girl in school and me being called one of the weird kids i thought i would never get a chance to talk to her, but anyways here's how everything went down. We were just sitting in our science class one morning making jokes and what not but we were too loud for the class and our teacher got on our asses for it so we decided to pass notes instead.

At first the notes kept going normally until she wrote back to me on the sticky note which had me shocked to the point my heart started racing a little. The note read: "Since, you like talking to me all sexually how bout you come by my house Friday night? my mom would be gone on a business trip that day" i looked back at her to only see her smiling with her head down and writing in her notebook for class. Before i could get an answer out the bell rung meaning it was time for next period.

I watched her pack her books and stuff into her bag before getting up and leave the classroom. I hurried and went after her to give her the answer. I tapped her on the shoulder and she turned around towards me. "uhm...i wouldn't mind coming by your house Friday night" i said a little flustered at the thought of what we would do there. "okay, we'll have a bunch of fun" she then winked at me and left to go walk with her friends.

Of course i had to take a look at her back side. I smiled going to my next class. I was leaving my last period to go to lunch when i was pulled to the side. I was about to give the person a piece of my mind before i noticed it was my best friend jimin. "dude, you can't be doing that" i told him.

"i'm sorry" he said laughing with his eye smile. "it's not funny" i said rolling my eyes and walking away. "hey man, wait up i wanted to talk to you" he said catching up with me. I raised my eyebrows. "what?" i said to him walking to the lunch line.

"you actually eat this food?" he looking disgustingly at me. "yes and jimin just say what you gotta say please" i said looking at him briefly. "okay dude, i was just gonna say i saw you and ms. "popular" chatting it up in the hallway earlier, what was that about?" he said looking at me with squinted eyes.

"none of your business" i spoke getting my food from the lunch lady and thanking her. "come man, im your best friend your supposed to tell me this stuff" he said whining a bit.

"alright, im going over by her house this friday" i said walking over to a table to sit and eat. Jimin sat down in front of me shook. "really? she's letting YOU hit" he said looking at me with wide eyes and his finger pointing at me.

"what's that supposed to mean" i furrowed my eyebrows. "no, im just saying that, its just surprising to hear that" he said shrugging. "okay what if she just wanna watch a movie and chill" i said as a matter of fact. He rolled his eyes.

"tae, why else would a girl want you to come by her house on a friday night?" he said making a obvious hand gesture. "i mean, will her parents even be there?" he said with raised eyebrows. "no, she said her mom had a business trip to go to...." i said now realizing. "exactly, you boutta get some doonies man" he said laughing and patting my shoulder.

"i am aren't i?" i said folding my arms behind my head and leaning back in my chair and smiling. Jimin only laughed at me. "you are but do you know how to handle all that?" he said snickering. I immediately sat back up with wide eyes. "no, i don't" i said face palming.

"it's okay dude just go watch some porn or something" he said shrugging. "you know that stuff is fake right?" i said drinking my milk. "so? it still could help you" he said stealing one of my fry's. "i thought you didn't like school food?" i raised my eyebrows. "uhm, i changed my mind" he said and i just shook my head.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

FRIDAY NIGHT BEFORE LEAVING.
"ok, let's see what you got for me porn" i said browsing on my computer to the website and immediately seeing a fully naked girl getting back shots from a man who had his hand on the back of her head. I strolled through some videos til a found one that wasn't as exotic as the other ones i scrolled past. The moans from the video of the girl made me wanna turn it off because it was literally horrible. But nonetheless he continued to watch more videos to practice.

I continued to practice til it was time to go by her house. I was a complete nervous wreck but before leaving i told my parents i was going by "jimin's house" but in reality i was going by a girl house which they wouldn't be very proud of. They didn't question no more after because they know how close me and jimin are we've been friends since kindergarten now we're in high school and still as close as ever. I went outside and went to the side of the house to grab my bike.

She sent me her address and surprisingly she doesn't live too far from me so i rode my bike. I got on my bike and went over to the address she gave me. About 5 minutes later i was at her house, it was a big two story house that had a balcony on the side which i assumed was her room because of the little light reflecting from the curtains of the bedroom.

I walked up to the front door and ringed the door bell. A few moments later i heard the door being unlocked and opened. And there she was, in a crop topped shirt with some shorts. She had a belly piercing with the charm being shaped as "hello kitty" (A/N: that's the one i want in irl) she had a chain on that was a cross and it was golden with diamonds on it. she also had her nose pierced as well.

She greeted me with a hug and oh she smelled so good like a vanilla scent. "come in" she said smiling. I walked in after her closing the door. "come on, i'll show you my room, it's upstairs" she said going up the stairs. I followed her obviously looking at her behind with how much it jiggled whenever she walked. She took me towards a room that was down a hallway all the way to the end of it.

She opened the door and i looked around her room. It was decorated with paintings on the wall and some posters from her favorite bands and anime's. She had led lights around her room as well, it was lighted as purple. She had an playstation on her dresser with her tv being mounted to the wall. "you can go sit on the bed" she said to me touching my arm and smiling. i nodded my head at her and went to sit on her bed.

i set down on the bed while she disappeared in her bathroom. i took this time to take my jacket off and place it on the chair that was set by the window. i then set back down and nervously rubbed my hands on my jeans to ease myself from the anxiousness. a minute later she came out of the bathroom with a lace bra and panties to match. my mouth opened in admiration as she came closer to me and pushed me back on to the bed. she climbed on top of me sitting right on my crouch.

i immediately felt myself get hard as she slowly rocked her hips on my erection. "are you nervous?" she asked me touching my face. i felt my face get hot. "no, i'm just really surprised" i said smiling at her and sitting up to kiss her. i don't know where this boldness came from but i liked it. it gave me more confidence and adrenaline to keep going with the facade.

her lips felt so good against my own. they were so soft and plump, it tasted like cherry lip balm. she kissed me back and grabbed my hands to put them on her ass. i squeezed and played with her ass as i leaned back with her grinding on me again. she moaned once i slapped. once i heard that i felt more confident and brave to do much more to her.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

we both leaned our back after a good sex session. "wow, i didn't know you was that good" she spoke out of breathe. "me neither" he said out of breathe too. "i had a lot of fun tae" she spoked getting up from the bed and walking to the bathroom to go pee. "damn, i never i'll hit that" he spoke in his thoughts watching the way she walked. he bit his lip and closed his eyes with a smile.

A/N: 𝗂 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌 𝖾𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗌𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗏𝗈𝗍𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍! ❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎