CHAPTER TWO

CHAPTER TWO 

Food !

Sophia was feeling restless and bored as she sat in the living room of her apartment. It had been a few days since she had talked to Emma, and the silence was starting to get to her. Although Emma had forgiven her, and she hadn't explicitly told her so, Sophia didn't feel like bringing up the topic either. So, she was left to her own devices, and the apartment had been eerily quiet these past few days.

Sophia wandered into her bedroom, trying to think of something to do. She didn't want to go out exploring the city without Emma because they had planned to do it together, and Sophia wasn't confident in her ability to navigate alone. She was stuck in a rut and didn't know what else to do with herself.

After a few minutes of pondering, Sophia decided to update her Instagram with what she had been up to since she had been inactive on the platform for a few days. Perhaps it would be a good way to distract herself and connect with her followers.

☆.。.:* .。.:*☆

sophia_pagan posted

sophia_pagan posted ! 

1/2

2/2

2/2

Liked by by jackhughes, canucks, and 83k others.
sophia_pagan Life update: I moved to Vancouver, I'm starting up skating again (with isn't shocking to some of you), and I do plan on going to an Canucks game soon since so many of you were asking. 

-View more comments 

User whore 

User YESSS CANUCKS GAMEEEE

sophia_pagan GO UCKSS

User OMG BABY HER!!!

User OMG SHES SKATING AGAIN
sophia_pagan yes ma'am

User have you seen Quinn yet? 
User ooo! have you? 

User slut 

User HOW IS NO ONE TALKING ABT THE PHOTOS?!?!?

User YOU MOVED?! 
sophia_pagan yep 

User why did she stop skating? 
User she broke her arm and leg because her male skating partner dropped her and didn't catch her, at a competition a few years ago. It was also rumored he was abusing her and her coach.

User I had no idea that she figure skated 
sophia_pagan well now you do! 

User can't wait for the skating content!
sophia_pagan me too!

jackhughes I'm still not happy about the move 
sophia_pagan get over it u big baby

lhughes_06 he is a big baby 
jackhughes I AM NOT A BIG BABY! IM A FEW MONTHS YOUNGER THEN YOU 
sophia_pagan so? It still means that your a big baby 

User Ugly ass Bitch, you dont deserve to start skating again

User she doesn't deserve to skate anymore! Go break you leg or something 
User buddy... she already did...

canucks can't wait to see you there! 
sophia_pagan See you there! 

User you replied to almost every single one of except why she stopped skating, hate comments, and any question abt Quinn. 
User bro? Can you like mind your own fucking business

☆.。.:* .。.:*☆

As Emma entered the apartment, she called out for Sophia, who was in the bedroom, engrossed in her phone. Sophia responded, without looking up, and Emma walked towards her. She wanted to apologize for something but as she noticed tears in Sophia's eyes, all her thoughts disappeared. Emma sat next to her and put her arm around her shoulder, pulling her close. Sophia leaned into Emma's body, her tears now flowing freely. 

After a few moments of silence, Emma spoke up, "What's wrong?" Sophia sniffled and then spoke, "I'm so sorry for ignoring you!" Emma smiled and hugged her back, "Soph?" Sophia hummed in response. "I already forgave you." Sophia looked at Emma with surprise, "Well, apparently you did and didn't tell me! I hate you," she said playfully, as she pulled away from Emma and crossed her arms. Emma laughed, "Come on I have food." She stood up and walked out of the bedroom. Sophia's face lit up as she heard the magic word, "Food!" She jumped out of bed and ran past Emma to get to the food first.

-

Sophia and Emma were lounging on the couch with their feet up, enjoying a random TV show. Emma kicked Sophia's foot and asked, "Soph, are you sure you're ready to start training again? Or even skating in general?" Sophia, who was half asleep, opened her eyes and glanced at Emma. "I'm not entirely sure, but I know I'm ready. I've been wanting to start again for some time now, but I didn't have the courage to do it until recently," she replied. Emma nodded in understanding. 

However, she asked her friend, "Not to worry you or anything, but what if something happens?" Sophia looked at Emma and replied, "I'm not planning on having a partner, and my trainer is a woman. That makes me feel much more comfortable about starting again. If that's what you're worried about." They both breathed a sigh of relief, which led to giggles. 

Sophia announced, "Well, I'm going to call it a night. I'm planning on heading over to the rink early and getting some skating in before my trainer arrives." She got up from the couch and walked towards her bedroom. However, before she could leave, Emma called out to her and said, "Sophia, you know I love you, right? And you can tell me anything." 

Sophia nodded and replied, "I love you too, Em."

BY CHARLOTTEISALOT

Hope you like it! Im working on the next chapters!