seven ⋆ ★

⚠️TW: SUICIDE⚠️

Alana's pov:

I was struggling to keep my eyes open as I got driven back to Piper's house, I was physically and mentally exhausted. "We are here now, have a good day." The driver said, sounding just as exhausted as me. "Thank you so much, you too." I say before clambering out of the car and knocking on the front door. Within seconds Piper unlocked the door, "Oh my god. Are you okay? Why are your arms bandaged? What happened?" Piper frantically says while rushing me inside. "Take a chill pill Pip, I'm here, I'm fine. Take a breath." I say, taking a deep breath with her. "Right, sorry. What happened?" She goes back to asking. "Taylor saw the bruise on my shoulder and she was worried so she kept me back after the show." I say, skipping some major events and details. "Why are your arms bandaged? Did you do something to yourself?" Piper asks. "No Pip, I didn't hurt myself. The bracelets irritated all the scars and pulled some scabs off so Taylor offered to bandage them up. Thats it!" I say, starting to get annoyed with all the questions. "Okay, okay. I was so worried." She says, smiling softly at me. "You make it so hard to be annoyed with you." I say with a smile now appearing on my face as I pull her into a hug. "Right girls, time for bed please." Helen said. She was sat on the couch and had listened to our whole conversation. 

We both said goodnight to Helen and went upstairs to Piper's room. I quickly went and got changed in the bathroom and went and sat next to Piper who had something playing on netflix on the tv. We both sat and looked at the videos from when we were at the stadium, smiling at how we were both singing together. "It looked like we had a good time." Piper laughs. "It really does." I laugh back. We both talked for a bit before doing our own things on our phones while half-watching what was on the tv. Shit. I forgot to message Taylor.

It had been around an hour and a half since I was with Taylor, she probably thinks I've done something. I quickly pulled open Instagram and saw that she had messaged me. Shit.

Hi sweetheart, did you make it back okay?

Alana?

Are you okay?

Please tell me you haven't done something.

The last message was from 20 minutes ago. I feel so bad. She's putting in all this time and effort worrying about me and I can't even send her a message to say I got back alright. I'm such a horrible person, I always fuck stuff up.

➤ I'm so so so sorry Taylor. I'm okay I promise, I've not done anything.

➤ I went back to my friends house and her and her mum had been worried so I had to talk to them and then I just lost track of everything. I am so sorry

I'm so glad you made it back okay, don't even worry about forgetting to message me back

Goodnight sweetheart, try and get a good night sleep. 

I love you so much, please don't forget that.

➤ I love you too! goodnight

➤ And thank you so much, for everything

I turned off my phone and rolled onto my side, so ready to go to sleep. Sleeping was one of the only things I found comfort in, it was like dying without dying. It's perfect. It didn't take long for me to drift off to sleep, the sound of a movie playing in the background.

Me and Piper didn't wake up until around 11:30am, but once we did Helen forced me to eat some breakfast and we were now driving back to the home. Me and Piper were both matching in our blue crew necks as we all sat silently in the car, still tired from yesterday. I was scrolling through my phone while stroking Aurora, who was sat on my lap, as we pulled up to the home. It didn't take long until Ethan had come down the drive to help me. "Hey hey hey! How was your night?" He asks as he opens up the door and pulls me into a hug. "Amazing!" I tell him before we both go to the boot of the car and pull out both my bags. "Thank you so much Helen!" I say to the woman sat in the front seat before me and Ethan walked into the home and down to my room. "Just so you know, you owe me $60. You posted that picture on your story and I had to pay kids $10 to keep their mouths shut." Ethan said, dropping my bags on the floor. "Oh shit I didn't even think about that. Thank youuu." I say, pulling out the money and Ethan just rolls his eyes. "Anyways, how are you? Have you had something to eat today? You know I'm always here." He says, obviously being worried after noticing something in the picture. "Ethan, I'm fine I promise." I tell him to which he smiles and leaves, knowing that he won't get anything out of me by arguing.