Same Shit Different Day

FRIDAY, MARCH 13th, 2015  Chicago, Illinois 06:00 AM

Y/N Sunni Stone 28 6'6 

"GOOD MORNINNNGG!! CHICAGO THIS IS YOUR HOST RICHARD HOFFMAN AND THIS IS 98.3 'VOICE OF THE NATION' TODAYS FORECAST IS SLIGHTLY ABOVE COLD AS HELL, WITH A DAMP DAY ON THE HORIZEN! YALL BE CAREFUL OUT HERE AS YALL GO ABOUT YOUR DAY HERE IN CHI- TOWN!" - The host blared from the radio by the nightstand.

I laid in the bed in shock at the abrupt awakening 'I could've swore I unplugged that hoe before I laid down last night', as soon as my mind pushed my ears to accepts its fate and to ignore it and go back to sleep I heard a scratchy voice from the bed across the room from mine.

"Get up and turn that loud shit off nigga, I know you hear that shit your ass stopped snoring," my disrespectful ass brother from another mother groaned out. 

I sat up laughing, swinging my feet to the floor "stop saying nigga you stupid ass nigga you not black" I stated throwing my pillow at him. 

(Anthony Pictured Above)

"Don't disrespect me bitch my shit go deep, I've seen all six parts of the roots movie" Ant said jumping out of the bed pointing at me trying to look mad. I stared at him blankly "come on nigga 23&Me told me I got thirty-eight percent of African-American in me!" he shouted puffing up his chest. 

"Nigga please the fact that you needed that test to prove it shows you not a nigga at least not THAT nigga" I said knowing I was slowly but surely getting under his skin. "Regardless I don't even give a fuck no more hurry up and go wash your ass so we can hit this dirty ass Chicago mall before we have to catch the plane back to New York" I ordered. 

I immediately moved to the hotel closet so that I could start throwing my clothes into the suitcase, that lil nigga thought I was playing  but I would dead ass leave him here, I missed my mama. Its hard being not only the oldest, but the favorite in the family, lots of unsaid responsibility is put on your shoulders and when you got a crazy daddy who don't do nothing but stay long enough in the picture to get what he wants. And a younger brother whose has a special talent of being able to make any situation a dangerous one, it's no surprise that my mama and granny look to me to relieve some pressure. 

Time skip --> 3 Hours Later! 09:00

After blowing a bag in Gucci me and Anthony were just aimlessly walking around the mall, trying to see what catches our eye. 

"Fool what else do you want from here we got our flight at 4" Anthony said recording a video of himself pouting on Instagram. " My stomach touching my back in this bitch bro we gotta stop at the food court before leave, and stop doing that sus ass shit online, niggas gon be out here thinking this more than what it is" I said mushing the side of his face laughing. 

Just as we turned the corner to head to the direction of the food court a fine ass shorty with her friend sharply cut in front of us heading in the same direction. Ant took one look at me and we already knew we was on the same type of timing.