Episode 8: Kill the Three.

(3rd pov)

The scene starts in place as we see that Esdeath have arrived at capital.

Emperor: General Esdeath, your victory over the northern region was outstanding. We have prepared ten thousand gold as your reward.

Esdeath: Thank you. I shall send it to soliders I left in the North. They will rejoice.

Minister: Esdeath has no intrest in authority or politics whatsoever. To her, fighting and conquering the enemy is everything. She is free to do as she pleases,  as I continue to control the kingdom. Everyone wins... What a perfect hand to play.

Esdeath: As I have returned to the capital, I shall be sure to annihilate Night Raid, which has hindered my lord.

Emperor: The task will be daunting. I'd like to offer the general more than simply gold. Is there anything you desire?

Esdeath: Let me see. If I may...

Emperor: Yes?

Esdeath: I was thinking I'd like to fall in love.

She says shocking everyone in room as minister froze.

Emperor: O-Oh, is that so? You are indeed, of age and still unmarried

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Emperor: O-Oh, is that so? You are indeed, of age and still unmarried. Then let me offer some options. What do you think of the minister?

Minister: My lord!

Esdeath: As much I appreciate it, given the minister's high blood pressure, he may not live to see tomorrow.

Minister: How rude! I am in perfect health.

He says eating sushi.

Minister: Very well, then. What type would intrest you, General?

Esdeath: I have very specific standards. I don't believe there are many who fit my criteria. I shall have my preferences written down and eventually presented to you.

(A/n opening music here or opening chapter)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.