Chapter 6: The Start of Journey

Next day in the morning, Tanjiro and Saitama wakes up and prepares for their travel in their first mission

Sakonji Urokodaki gave Tanjiro a new box for Nezuko to hide during at daytime. Nezuko crawls inside the box and sleeps inside.

"Master Urokodaki, is this for me?"

"Yes, you used a basket and it is not enough for Nezuko"

Sakonji fixes Tanjiro's uniform and his green montsuki, then he immediately gave a tight hug, he says,

"I'll miss you and Nezuko, so make sure be safe in your journey..."

Tanjiro smiles with a tearful eye as he hug back his master, saying,

"I'll miss you too master Urokodaki, thank you for everything..."

Sakonji then break the hug as he say,

"Oh right I need to call mister Saitama now.."

Before Sakonji can call Saitama, Saitama was already behind him, still yawning and sleepy.

Saitama also asked Sakonji,

"I have been thinking why some people wear that wierd mask.."

Hearing Saitama's comment, Sakonji clears his throat as he responded,

"There are reasons why I wear this mask, and for Hotaru's case, it is to conceal his identity so demons or any threatening enemies won't recognize them.."

"Oh ok.."

Saitama gave a thumbs up stating he understands his point.

Suddenly Tanjiro's Kasugai Crow flew towards them and it rests around Tanjiro's shoulder while it shouts,

"Kaw! Kaw! Message from the Demon Slayer Corps! Head towards the northwest to the village you can see! And investigate about the disappearance of women!! Kaw! Kaw!"

Saitama who remembers the crow the time it mock him, he shouts,

"Y-you are the crazy crow who peck my bald head! Come over here!"

Saitama angrily chases the flying crow, the Kasugai Crow plays a tag with Saitama as it says,

"Ha! You can't catch me human! Even if you hurt me! You'll get punished by the demon slayer corps!"

A small tag ended quickly when Saitama surrenders catching the crow.

Sakonji facepalm himself in disappointment after knowing that Saitama has a childish behavior.

After a small conversation, Tanjiro and Saitama wave their farewell to Sakonji Urokodaki.

Sakonji waves his final goodbyes to them, then he looks up at the skies as he mumbles,

"I hope all of you are safe in your journey..."

...

...

Tanjiro walks while carrying the box where Nezuko sleeps.

Saitama walks behind the cheerful Tanjiro and then asked,

"So your young sister sleeps there? Aren't you worried if your young sister will feel dizzy due to your movement? And she will not puke right..?"

Tanjiro thinks as he looks up, and responded,

"Now you mentioned it, my young sister didn't have that kind of reaction when I was carrying her when she was inside the basket...she wasn't complaining afterall...maybe she adjust her size?"

"Oh she can shift sizes?" Saitama's eyes lit up in curiosity

Tanjiro laughs warmly as he noticed Saitama's reaction, then replies,

"Ofcourse it's her ability to shrunk down and also force her body to grow into an adult woman...she can be a child..."

"Wow that's so cool.." Saitama was impressed as he gave a thumbs up to Tanjiro.

Tanjiro laughs in friendly tone as he was happy to compliment about his young sister.

Tanjiro then says,

"I'll do everything for my young sister..."

Tanjiro smiles and promised that he will find cure for Nezuko.

...

...

Around the village of northwest at night

There were reports of young girls missing without a trace.

The crime was perfectly clean that not even the investigator can find anything suspicious.

There was a demon who kidnaps young woman.

These demons are called Swamp Demons as they use a blood demon technique that captures victims towards their Swamp Realm

And drags their victims to their realm without anyone's awareness. Victims are helpless inside the demon's realm as it is filled with nothing but dirty water, they will suffocate or get drowned.

No normal demon slayer can beat them except for the skilled demon slayers who knows how to fight with these type of demons.

These demons store their victim's body and eat them when they feel hungry. Their accessories can be found inside the Swamp Realm as their remains.

Some young girls who are alone in the streets or in the home are also victims of the Swamp Demons.

They will get dragged to their deathbed.

And no one can save them except for the demon slayers who are brave enough to counter the demons.

TO BE CONTINUED

[Next chapter will be having some action scenes]