A/N (Important)

Okay, guys.. I know this text might be a lot, and I don't expect you guys to read all of it, but I'm thinking about taking a huge break from Wattpad.

I am so overwhelmed, and I feel stressed, etc. School starts soon again, and I feel nervous to go back because I suffer from social anxiety, and I barely have any friends.

It may sound lame, I know. I wish I could update more, but I lose my motivation easily, and I don't want to do that since I will need it whenever school comes around again and for me to be able to update you guys.

I feel sorry for you guys, especially since I keep forgetting to update this story and keep writing chapters, and it makes me feel guilty because I know how many of you guys that always want an update, and I want to update more, but I don't have enough motivation to do so.

I also feel guilty for making you guys wait so much, and the fact that many of my chapters aren't even well written and makes no sense at all makes me wonder if I should keep updating this story or not.

I'm sorry if I sound dramatic, I don't mean to, but I just need you guys to know that I'm not purposely ignoring this story, but it's also because I have other things to take care of in my life, such as my education, my health, my friends, family, etc.

I hope you guys can understand where I am coming from, but I simply need a break. These few last weeks have been a lot for me, and everyone else is aware of that, so I wanted to make sure you guys were also aware that I need a break from everything at the moment.

I will try and update as much as possible, but I know that if the chapters are going to be well written and make sense, I need to spend more time on them, and that also makes you guys wait even more, which makes me feel bad.

I'm a very complicated person when it comes to stuff like this, and I don't expect anyone to understand, but I hope you guys do, and I don't mean to abandon any of you guys, but I simply need a break. 🙁

I'm so sorry, guys. I just really have to focus on my health at the moment, as well as school, family, friends, etc, just like I said before, and I hope you guys are okay with waiting.

I have no clue when the next chapter will be out, but I'll try my best to start with it soon enough because I don't like to keep you guys waiting at all.

I hope you all understand where I'm coming from, and I'm so thankful for every single one of you guys.

I know I sat that quite a lot, but it's true. I mean, 65.5k reads in not even a year? I'm so happy and so thankful.

I truly love every single one of you guys, and I hope you all treat each other with respect (as long as the other person respects you as well), and if you guys want to say anything privately, you of course can.

You can always send a message on Wattpad. If it's just to chat or whatever, you can do that.

Anyway, I hope you guys understand why I'm taking a break, and I hope you're all okay.

I love you guys so much, take care!

- Author 💋