𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗

•••

After Quinn had proposed to Abby in late August, the couple made the big decision to have the wedding when the following season was over. So the couple could enjoy just being fiances.

But during the entire season, the couple had been planning their big day. Each minor detail was going into consideration for their big day. From the dress to the color of the tablecloth. Abby wanted it all perfect for their wedding day.

And now that day had finally come. It was May 26th, their wedding day. Both Abby and Quinn were ecstatic.

Abby and Quinn had both flown out their families to the Vancouver area for their wedding.

As Abby got ready with her bridesmaids, mother, and future mother-in-law. But part of her was sad. She had lost her father a little over a year ago she was still morning over him not walking her down the aisle.

But Theo, her oldest brother would walk her down alongside her twin brother Adrian.

Abby had just finished getting her makeup done and was now waiting while other makeup artists worked on her bridesmaids.

She was scrolling through her Instagram, and replying to congratulatory texts from old friends.

•••

Once everyone's hair and makeup were done, it was time to get dressed. The bridesmaids all changed first, Abby complimenting them all on their looks.

Then while her mother and mother-in-law got dressed, she was pulled and started to get her dress on. The dress she chose was a silky white dress that went down to her ankles.

She was wearing white heels, with a silk bow on the back of them to add a bit of her style.

Once she walked out of the dressing room, her mother gasped. "Baby you look so beautiful" spoke Maria with tears in her eyes. "Thank you mama do you, now don't ruin your makeup ma," said Abby as she laughed and wiped her mother's tears.

The bridesmaids all came up to Abby, saying how beautiful she looked. And how Quinn was one lucky man.

•••

It was now almost time for Abby to walk down the aisle. Theo was on her left, and Adrian was on her right, her arms interlinked with theirs.

"You look so beautiful, baby sis" whispered Adrian as the second bridesmaid walked out. "Thanks, Adrian" laughed Abby as she stood anxiously waiting for their turn.

"Yes Abby, you look amazing Dad would be so proud of you" spoke Theo as tears welled up in his eyes at the mention of their father.

"Thanks, Theo" spoke Abby quickly and quietly as the music went silent. And soft piano started up while everyone rose.

"Are you ready?" asked Theo looking into his baby sister's eyes. "Yes I'm ready," she said while looking up at him.

At that statement, Theo looked at the men holding the doors and nodded to them signaling to open it.

As the doors opened, everyone's eyes turned at looked at the siblings.

Once they started walking up, and Quinn got a glimpse of his future wife, his eyes started to water.

"She was breathtaking, she always was but today especially," he thought as he watched the girl of his dreams walk down the aisle towards him.

As they stopped in front of Quinn and the efficient, Theo turned to his sister and kissed her head, whispering an "I love you" to her, and walked back to sit with their mother.