part 10

Hii my jalebeeess!!

Hope you are well and healthy 😊😊

Let's not talk anymore and start our story...

Those who didn't vote on last chapter please go and vote....
.
.
.
.
Third person's pov

It was evening and all were happy after a good news. Navya waa pregnant and they all were happy but overprotective over her now.
Their father Raj was still in police station. Cabir went to buy something delicious for his wife to eat as she said and manik was home and sitting on the sofa doing his work.

Nandini was feeding fruits to navya but navya being stubborn was showing tantrums.

"One more bhabhi"
Nandini tried to bribe her but navya moves her head to other side.

"Nahi nandu .mujhe icecream khani hai,apne Bhai ko bolo icecream lane ke liye"navya requested showing puppy eyes and Nandani melted.

Nandani took her mobile to call cabir but door bell rang.

"I think it's bhai"
She went to open the door.

But when she opened the door,she froze on the spot. Manik and navya saw her condition and went near her.

Nandini took back steps in fear and whispered"madhyam"

Madhyam appeared in Malhotra house with evil smirk on his face and his hands in pockets.

Nandini was shivering in fear and her back hit manik 's front who caught her by her shoulder and turned her. He cupped her face and asked"nandu, you ok?"

She nodded in no and hugged him.

"Aww you hurt me sweetheart"madhyam faked hurt and placed his right hand on his heart. He moved further in house and took seat on the sofa like a king and observed every thing in the living room and stopped his eyes on nandini whose face was white with fear.

"Tell me love... don't you me miss me? I gave you so much love and still you ran away....Bad birdie....
You know I thought of kidnapping you and keep you forever with me..but you filed case against me...of what..A rape. Tell me didn't you love that night ..hmm. But I will forgive you...came back to me.."his bodyguard stood behind him. Manik gave him death glare and was to beat him but nandini stopped him and nodded in no.

Madhyam saw everything. His hand clenched in anger but he calmed himself. Nandini closed her eyes and gained a courage to fight with this demon. She opened her eyes with new courage and determination.

"I won't come back to you.. Who do you think you are?..hnn. you raped me and ruined my life....you say you love me..but this is not love ..it's obsession..nothing else. Get ready MADHYAM SINGHANIA TO SPEND REST OF YOUR LIFE IN PRISON .

Hearing her madhyam was emotionless but his face broke into laugh as he is mocking her.

"Iss duniya mei aesa koi paida nahi hua JO MUJHE MADHYAM SINGHANIA ko jail bhej sake sweetheart. But still enjoy your few days of freedom and beware ...........of me"

Saying this he left.

Nandini took a breathe of relief and moved back and sat on the sofa. Her hands were still shivering and her feet felt cold. Manik noticed and brought a glass of water for her. Navya too sat with her and patted her back .

"You were great"navya appreciated her and gave her a smile. Manik too nodded. Cabir came and saw three of them and got confused.

"What happened?"

He walked near them and gave navya her food. Navya became happy and gave him kiss on cheeks muttering"love you"

Manik and nandini saw them and smiled. Cabir then turned to them raising his eyebrows as if asking if something happened.

All four of them were sitting quietly in living room. Cabir was playing with navya's hairs and manik and nandini were in same sofa opposite to them.

"So what now?"
Cabir asked them specially nandini. Nandini sighed and looked at all of them.

"I think mujhe kahi or rehna chaiye"
She whispered but they heard her. Navya glared at her and stood up abruptly.

"Miss nandini you want to leave us... Chod ke Jana chahti ho... Dekha tumne cabir hamne isse itna pyar Diya or ye ham sab ko chodkar Jana chahti hai ,wahhh. Good job Miss nandini. jao hum hote kon hai tujhe rokne Wale"
She bursted at her and left from there

Nandini was stunned but she understood that she hurted their feelings.

Nandini turned to brothers who were also disappointed and upset with her.

"Bhai"
She speaks but cabir walked away not giving her any glance making her sad. She sighs and looked down.

Manik wanted to say something but thought not say as situation is not good.

Nandini glanced at him "manik"

Manik who was already looking at her moved away with sigh and said"you should think before opening your mouth nandu"

Nandini nodded and said "I am sorry manik. But it's needed. Mai apni wajah se tum logo ko khatre mei nahi daal sakti---

"Shhh"manik put his finger on her lips silencing her.

"You think a lot nandu.. hum aise hi tumhe apna nahi kehte nandini... You are our family...or family kabhi bhi mushkil me sath nhi chhodti.. we are with you in everything but don't leave us.. tumhare Ane ke baad papa khush rehte hai ...Bhai jaldi aa jate...bhabhi ko friend mil gayi hai....or mujhe....
He stopped and looked into her eyes and lost himself. Nandini too lost her in his eyes.

"Mujhe?"she asked in slow tone and clutched his shirt in her hands.

*Cough*

They moved away and saw manik's father on the entrance.

"Am I interrupting something"
He smiled teasingly at both of them.

Manik and nandini blushed and looked away. Suddenly Raj turned serious and asked them to take a seat.

"I found a lead in case nandini"Raj said looking at her which made her alert. Nandini now have hope to punish her rapist. she smiled and came to hug her father like figure and Raj happily embraced her.

1004 words...

How did you like today's chapter...

Soon nandini will have her justice...

They are going to confess soon...

Bye...

See you later 😊👋...

Love you...

Goal-:

50 votes....

love healsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें