Shes gone..

Bella POV
When I woke up from my nap the room was empty,Good i wasn't in the mood to see anyone.Baby kept giving me really harsh kicks I've never had them this hard before the accident.while I was thinking to myself I didn't hear my midwife come into the room "Bella dear how are you I'm so glad your okay"she said giving me a beaming smile "I'm fine thanks Dr Harrdigon"I said giving her a big smile I loved this women she has was my midwife with Matteo too,but that was cut short when I felt a really harsh kick,I groaned,"are you sure your okay dear" she asked walking over to me "The baby won't stop kicking me I've never felt kicks like these before my accident"I said groaning in pain

She gave me a sympathised smile "That's expected dear baby A doesn't know what to do with all the space cause it wasn't used to having all the room when baby B was there"she said slowly "what baby A,B?"I said confused "Dear when you miscarried the second baby,Baby one has loads of room it's never had that before so it's getting used to having this room"she said "I miscarried" I said my voice cracking "I thought they told you dear"she said coming over to me holding my hand "what happened" I asked trying to keep my voice low so sleeping Matteo wouldn't wake up. "Dear when you first came in the doctors just went by the chart so they weren't looking for anything else only one baby they found one heart beat and that was it and that's what everyone was told,when I did my daily rounds I did a ultrasound and found two heart beats I informed doctors ,but hours later your appendix ruptured and the lost of blood and you being so weak baby two didn't make it"she said sorrowfully while i started silently crying "what gender was the baby" i asked sorrowfully "it was a girl dear" a girl i could of had a baby girl "and this baby"i asked rubbing my tummy trying to sooth her/him "it's a boy you'll have another matteo running around"she said joyfully "ya"i said giving her a tight smile,I'm happy it's a boy but my baby girl I wouldn't care if it was another boy i lost a child i failed my child again .

Dr Harrdigon got the hint that I wanted to be left alone she gave my hand one last squeeze and left.I started quietly crying for the loss of my baby girl,while trying to sooth her brother,I need to leave I can't be here surrounded by machines and constant reminder of what I lost,I was about to get up but could hear footsteps coming through the connected room so I pretended to be asleep,I heard the door open "there both asleep we should leave them"one hushed voice said "They need to eat she only had a bit of food earlier and matteo hasn't had any" I recognised that voice as Alessandro I nearly scoffed out loud so how are you helping gonna scare us half to death and force us to eat it I thought to myself but I kept quiet hoping they would leave "just leave them rest son, Matteo can eat he has no problem you've seen it first hand it's Bella that's hesitant to eat and she's going to get the help tomorrow with the therapist so leave it be till tomorrow" I heard Mr Ricci,there gonna shove me into a room with a therapist hoping that will fix all my problems why do they even care I don't know these people I need to get me and Matteo out of here.

A few hours later~

When I couldn't hear any movement in the attached room I quietly got up and went to my attached bathroom and through on some sweat that Francesca and Rose brought to me when I was sick of wearing a hospital gown,when I got out I grabbed all my belongings that the ambulance workers took from my house I carefully picked up Matteo so I didn't walk him and walked out the mains door I looked down the corridors and could see no one so I ran to the elevator and caught my breath when the doors shut you can do this you can do this I kept repeating this hopefully I won't get caught,I could feel Matteo start to stir I slowly rocked him back to sleep,I knew I couldn't go home I have money in my savings to go somewhere,where have you always wanted to go to Bella think and when I finally thought of it the elevator dinged and I was gone.....

Third person

The Ricci's and Bianchi's were all in the room waiting till the clock hit 9:00am to go wake Matteo and Bella they wanted to give them a lie in "okay im going in"Isaiah said and dashed into the room they all laughed they knew how eager he was to talk to his twin,we waited for him to grab them and bring them out for breakfast cause we had a plan to get Bella to eat more but when he didn't come out for a while they all got up and walked in,too see Isaiah but no mother and son "Where are they Isaiah"Leonardo asked looking around saying what were all thinking "I don't know when I came in no one was there"he said breathing frantically.

Giovanni and and Elias try to comfort him when there was a knock on the door they all turned there heads when the midwife came in with a big smile on her face but that slowly faded when she could see the panic "Are ye all right" she asked worried "we can't find bella and Matteo their gone" Giovanni said worriedly "oh" she says calmly "why do you look so calm"Elias say angrily "well she was very upset last night when I did my round with her"she says thinking back "what why"i shout angry she upset her "I won't have you speak to me like that I was doing my job when she got sharp pains,the baby was kicking her very harshly and I wasn't aware she didn't know that she had miscarried and I had explained that's why the baby was kicking so hard"she says calmly"so she knows about losing the baby"I said.

"I'm afraid so you have to understand that when I was her midwife with Matteo she had a very hard pregnancy you could so it from a mile she had to work long hours,because she couldn't afford not too she had to work up till she gave labour and days after giving birth she was back working after just having a emergency c-section and she was all by herself in the operating room her scum of boyfriend didn't show up and no family. It was so dangerous coming back to work that early on she could rip the stitches,get an infection but she wouldn't listen she was all by herself and in the mist of all this she would come in with bruises broken fingers arm  everything you could think of,I knew her home life wasn't good but I didn't know how bad it was till months later when Matteo was only a few months old she was pregnant again and she knew the risks of having sexual intercourse while healing from a C-section so I don't think it was willingly but that's not the worst part when she was three month pregnant I found her passed out in the bathroom,she had miscarried I found some bruising on her stomach it looked like shoe marks but she wouldn't say anything she said I quote "I fell down the stairs last night I thought I was fine" I tired to help her to get her to tell me the truth but she's to scared to do anything,but I knew she was so scared when she got pregnant again after miscarrying (her current pregnancy) she was cautious about everything she did with this pregnancy I could see the affects of that her face got battered more to avoid him hurting her belly,she's a survivor and you have to realise this is her grieving the loss of both babies cause she never had a chance to grieve for the other."she said "you have to help us find her we just want to help her show her she's not alone"Francesca begged,the midwife looked at us sceptically she drew out a long sigh "she's mentioned Italy,she's wants to go back and explore her country and maybe find her family.She doesn't realise your her family does she." "No we were going to tell her about the miscarriage and us being her family today"Elio said still comforting his wife "look after her she's a good girl she needs some good and if you find her tell her visit me I would love too see the baby she has my number goodbye" the midwife said and she left the room swiftly "what are we gonna do she's gone dad.......