two

*ੈ✩‧₊༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊

IT WAS FINALLY THE END OF THE year 2022, new year's eve had arrived and kiana was getting ready at her sister's shared apartment. there was a big new year's party at a well known club that they were attending, kiana made sure she looked the part as she was aware a lot of well-known people would be in attendance, however, that was never a problem for her as she was known to dress very well.

being around dami and indiyah was always enjoyable. after the two came out of one of the biggest shows in the country, love island, an inseparable bond formed between the three of them. she really liked dami for her older sister, and couldn't be more prouder of what her sister has achieved since coming out of the villa.

"are you two ready yet? i'm bored!" kiana yelled from the kitchen. it had been some time since the couple had locked themselves in their bedroom, claiming that they were getting ready. however, kiana knew better, the couple had a very high sex drive, in which she found disgusting.

"we're almost ready ki. why don't you start pre drinking and we'll be out shortly." her sister yelled back. the young singer sighed and proceeded to go throw the drinks cupboard. she grabbed herself a shot glass and didn't hesitate to reach for the bottle of tequila. after taking a couple of shots alone, she took time to sit down and relax. as she was a lightweight, she didn't want to leave drunk, being tipsy would do for now, she thought to herself.

*ੈ✩‧₊༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊

GROUPCHAT
3 OF US 🪐

kiki 🧚🏾‍♀️
stells 🚀
jorjie 🧸

stells 🚀
KIANA POLACK
IVE JUST CHECKED YOUR LOCATION AND WHY HAVE YOU NOT LEFT YET????

jorjie 🧸
you polacks really love to run late to EVERYTHING!!
AND FOR WHAT???
are stella and i dickheads?

kiki 🧚🏾‍♀️
ffs guys sorry
dami clogged the toilet
he hasn't stopped farting
all day and i've just been
drinking on my own

stells 🚀
keeks omg
are you already drunk????
HOW LONG WERE U LEFT ALONE FOR

kiki 🧚🏾‍♀️
nah
just very tipsy
yano me and tequilaaaa

jorjie 🧸
what a shame
and fuck dami 🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽
tell indiyah her man is dirty

stells 🚀
real because how is this almost a daily routine for him

kiki 🧚🏾‍♀️
HAHAHAHA INNIT
ive been sat here on my own waiting for them to fix the toiletttt
🫣🤯🤬🤮🤢🥱😴🥴❌❗️

stells 🚀
👀👀

jorjie 🧸
... 🤔
well we're almost there
text us when you've left xx