Chapter 33

Heyyyaa guys...

Go ahead and read :)

----------------------

Abhiraj's pov

It's been 4 days since I haven't talked to Mishti...ugh I'm missing her badly
Last time when I kissed her....that was our first kiss and now I just want to feel her soft rosy lips on my lips again and again...

When I was flying here I very much wanted to talk to Mishti once but I knew that if I met her It would become more difficult to come to America so I watched her from a distance when she was busy with her friends..

And when she sent me those pics...I swear I was feeling turned-on in the middle of the meeting , Sweat beads formed on my forehead and dad also asked me if I was ok or not..I soo wanted to take a cold shower urgently at that time but as the meeting was ongoing and I was dying with blue balls .......

I thought about calling her but due to the time difference I couldn't find time to talk to her....

"Sir Mr.Edwin is not satisfied with the plan" Mr.Saxena said and I fisted my hand to control my anger...This man is getting on my nerves.
He wants to expand his textile company in India and He is kind of afraid to compete with us as we are No.1 in this field...well oberoi industries are No.1 in each field.

He thinks that If he works with us then there will be no one to compete with him...

"Tell him that we will negotiate till 55% otherwise cancel the deal" I said to mr.saxena and he nodded and turned to leave but stopped and said..
"Sir..you..you should talk to mishti once..she called me yesterday to know your whereabouts" saying this we went and a wide smile crept on my face

She cares for me......

If someone had said 2 months ago that The Abhiraj Oberoi would love someone, I would have made fun of them....But guess what...
I have started falling for my wife.

I don't know when and how this happened, but after staying away from Mishti , I realized that I couldn't even think of living without her, Now I can't leave without her...I know I hurt her a lot in the past: And I regret but now I won't tolerate a single tear in her eyes...whenever I've seen her sad my heart hurts....I just want to hide her from this terrible world and keep her close to your heart...
If this is called love then yes I am in love with my wife..

I tried to call her but she didn't picked it...It must be 6 o'clock in the evening in India and Mishti must have left the office..

I tried again and again but seems like she is too busy...
"Abhiraj..lets go If everything gets cleared in this meeting then we will return to India tomorrow." Dad said as soon as he stepped in my room.

"Yeah I hope Mr.Edwin won't be creating any issue or else I will cancel the deal" I said and dad hummed

Then I dropped a message on mishti's number
"I am sorry baby...I am too busy but missing you a lot jaan 💗"
.
.
"So it's final Mr.Edwin we will settle with 55%"
I said and we shaked hands

"Miss.Ira...give me the papers " Mr.Edwin asked his assistant Miss.Ira and she gave him the contract papers
Then he signed them and passed me I also signed and here from now we are partners in his company...

Finally tomorrow I will go back to India...I will see my mishti...

------------

Mishti's pov

It's been 5 days This man...He didn't even called me once.
Yesterday when I was busy in watching movie with neha ansh and vansh he called me thrice but to my bad my phone was not silent mode
Well The message He sent me after reading that I was on cloud nine...
I replied him back my saying
"Miss you too...take care and come back soon😊😊"