𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧|Rules

sexual content 🧎🏻‍♀️
________________________________

sexual content 🧎🏻‍♀️________________________________

"On your knees." Leonid rasps.

"Fuck you." I sneer.

He grips my chin forcefully and my breath hitches from the primal look in his grey eyes. "On your fucking knees, Reyna." He demands, voice hoarse yet commanding. The authoritative tone to his voice sends chills down my spine and I hate how it makes my pussy throb for him.

Glaring up at him, I sink down to my knees and a dark smirk plasters across his lips as he gazes down at me with hooded eyes.

"Take my cock out." He orders, running a hand through my hair and a soft moan passes my lips when he tugs on the strands.

I unzip his pants and pull them down along with his boxers to reveal his thick dick.

Fuck. He's huge. How is that suppose to fit in my fucking mouth?

My mouth waters at the sight of him.

His dick smacks against his stomach, so hard and already covered in pre cum. I take in his groan when I start pumping him slowly with my hands.

Smirking, I play with him, licking at the prominent veins all over him.

"Just like that." I crave to hear more of that, his sound of pleasure, his groans that send a burning sensation to my core.

When I'm done with teasing him, I take the head of his cock in my mouth, sucking on the pre cum. I lick at it, my hands still running up and down his dick as I take more of his length into my mouth, hearing his deep groan.

It seems to drive him crazy when I started rotating my hands around his cock, stroking him slowly as I taste him on my tongue. I tighten my grip around him and start sucking his dick harder, taking him all in my mouth while I swirl my tongue around his slit.

A grunt leaves his lips when I take him down the back of my throat. Tightly, he grips onto my hair and starts moving his hips as he fucks my mouth, grunting every time he hits the back of my throat.

I grip onto his hips, holding on when he shoves his all of his length down my throat. Moans leave my lips at the taste of him on my tongue.

"Suck that cock like a good little whore." He fucks my mouth hard and I lean my head back, closing my eyes as I let him take me, use me like his own personal fuck toy. My eyes roll back when he pulls on my hair harshly, opening me up so he can get a good view.

Even when I start chocking around his cock, he doesn't let up. Instead his pace increases until tears spill down my eyes.

"Such a slut with my cock filling your mouth," He grunts. "Only my slut, you got that?"

All I can do is moan in response, fisting his shirt so tightly to the point where my knuckles turn white.

A wave of pleasure shocks through my body as I watch him attempt to keep his composure, breathing rapidly as I fuck him with my mouth. It only makes me bob my head faster, wanting him to cum all because of me. A shudder runs through him when I swirl my tongue around his slit, moving my head back and forth rapidly.