~9~

The next day Reina went to KoBO HQ and went straight to Asuna's office. "Hey, Reina. What's up?" The brown-haired girl asks. "I'm taking the week off." Reina tells her. Asuna looks at her confused then makes a gesture for her to elaborate. "I'm teaming up with Kirito this week." Reina shares. "Oh?" Asuna cocks an eyebrow and smirks at the girl. "It's not like that!" Reina defends waving her hands in front of her and blushing. "I don't like him like that." She says making an 'x' with her fingers. "Really now? Is that why Klahadore caught you two almost kissing?" Asuna asks wiggling her eyebrows. "Asuna!" Reina whines hiding her blushing face in her hands. "I'm just teasing. You can have the week off." Asuna tells her. "Thank you." Reina hugs the girl. "Be careful, though." Asuna warns her. "I will, besides I have Kirito with me." Reina tells her and pulls away. "See you!" Reina waves and leaves the office.

"Going somewhere?" Klahadore asks, seeing the girl leave the HQ. "I'm going to be gone this week." Reina tells him, checking her friends list to see Kirito's location. "And where will you be?" Her guard asks. "None of your business." Reina replies walking to the teleporter gate. She walks in silence but notices the footsteps behind her and decides to run to the gate. "Lady Reina!" Klahadore calls from behind her. She ignores him and teleports to Kirito's location.

°•◇°•◇°•◇°•◇°•◇°•

Floor 74: Calmdet

Kirito stood near the teleporter gate waiting for Reina. "Where is she?" He asks and yawns. The teleporter activates behind him and he looks back. "Kya! Watch out!" Reina screams as she flies out the gate and lands on Kirito. Kirito groans and squeezes something. "What is this thing?" He asks, squeezing it again. "Hmm. Squishy." He comments squeezing it again. Reina blushes and screams, slapping Kirito away from her and knocking him into a pillar. She covers her chest with her arms and bystanders stare at Kirito in shock. "Ow." Kirito groans and looks up at the girl who glared at him while blushing. Kirito looks over her and notices her arms covering her chest and blushes. He looks down at his hand and moves his fingers like her was squeezing something. "Um, hey! Good morning, Reina." He greets sheepishly, raising his hand. Reina glares at him but gets up and runs to him when the gate activates again.

She then grabs his arm, hiding behind him and glaring at the gate. "What's wrong?" Kirito asks. Klahadore appears out of the portal and looks around spotting Reina behind Kirito. "Why are you behaving like this ma'am? I'm only following orders." Klahadore asks. "Please, let's go back to headquarters." He offers. "I'm not going anywhere." Reina declines. "And why were you lurking around my house in the morning, huh?" Reina asks, shocking Kirito. "You have a bad habit of leaving without any warning. So for the past month, my mission has been keeping my eye on you." Klahadore defends. "What?" Reina asks. "Who ordered you to do that? It wasn't the commander or Asuna." Reina says. "With all due respect ma'am, my mission is to guard you. No matter where you are, including your home." Klahadore shares, fixing his glasses with his palm and Reina perks up. "No, it doesn't you idiot!" She shouts. "I wish you would be a little more understanding about this ma'am." Klahadore says, walking down the steps and towards Reina.

"Now then, let's return to headquarters." He says, reaching out to grab Reina. The girl tries to dodge him but he grabs her hand and pulls her away. She looks at Kirito for help and the boy grabs Klahadore's hand, stopping him. "Sorry, but I'll be borrowing your second-in-command's right-hand woman so you'll have to make do without her." Kirito tells Klahadore. "I'll take responsibility for her security. Don't worry it's not like we're going on a boss raid. You can go she'll be fine with me." He adds and Klahadore rips his hand away from Kirito, letting go of Reina. "Insolent punk! Do you know who I am? I'm a member of the glorious Knights of the Blood Oath! A low-level player like you couldn't protect her!" Klahadore shouts. "I can do a better job of it than you." Kirito claims, angering Klahadore. "You've got a big mouth, kid. So I'm going to give you a chance to prove just how tough you are." Klahadore opens his menu and sends Kirito a duel request.