Chapter 12 : Lust System Functions (2)

'Now let's see the functions of this lust system.'

"status!"

With a thought, the previous windows disappeared. What appeared in front of him was a simple yet mesmerizing transparent panel. Unlike the usual blue ones, this panel had a purplish-pink background. It wasn't a static color but a fluid, ever-changing gradient that mirrored the ebb and flow of emotions.

The data on it, such as name, age, superpowers, etc., were golden-colored. Below them, the following content were in a glowing white color, with clear fonts that allowed him to understand what was written clearly.

...
Name : Yugen Murasaki

Age : 14 (32)

Race : Human

Body level : Tier 0

Soul level : Tier 0

Superpowers :

1-Clonaportation : This Quirk allows the user to generate clones of specific body parts and transport them to any desired location.

Skills :

Fighting : Intermediate

Extraordinary Talents : none

Items : none.

Current World : My Hero Academia

Available System Functions :

1. Status: It allows the host to see his abilities, understand his strength better, and know the amount of his lust points.

2. Lust Empowerment: The host can enhance his body and soul by consuming Lust Points. He can also increase his skills proficiency.

3. Lust Aura: By sacrificing lust points, the host can emit the lust aura, which will make the females around him more lustful towards him. The higher the amount of lust points sacrificed, the stronger and longer the effect of the lust aura.

4. Pocket Dimension: A special dimension that can grow into a complete world, but it needs lust points to expand and grow.

5- Lottery Function :The host can consume lust points to use this function, it allows the host to earn various rewards, ranging from superpowers, skills, items, bloodlines, etc. . .

Lust Points : 261

...

Yugen observed his status, which wasn't as he expected, he thought he will see some mmorpg like attributes such as strength, agility, intelligence, HP, etc...but it turns out it's very simple.

the first thing he noticed is the Body and soul level, what piqued his attention is the words 'Tier 0'

'Tier 0? there must be tier 1,2,3 etc...what the criteria to reach each tier, moreover how can i know how much i'm far from reaching the next tier?'

Yugen tried something he did a lot in games, which is directly clicking on the things he didn't understand.

so using his thoughts, he focused on the word 'Tier 0' and sure enough, a more detailed description small window appeared.

'Lucky!' Yugen smiled as he read the new information in front of him.

{Body Tier 0 : Human Level High: 70%}
{Soul Tier 0 : Human Level High : 90%}

'huh? what does all this shit mean? level high? what does these percentage means? system, Tasukete kudasai!' Yugen was too lazy to think, so he directly asked the system.

' - '
Yugen waited for a while but he didn't get any response.

'why this system became silent after binding to me?' Yugen thought in his mind, he gave up asking the system since it doesn't seems to want to answer him, and started analyzing the information in front of him.