chapter 12

Ngl I forgor I was writing story's and forgot my whole lore....😀🔪

--‐------------------------------------------

Blaze finnaly managed to get out of Jacob's sight. That guy was annoying as fuck. He didn't stop talking to him over and over.
He just didn't like him.

Blaze sighs in relief hearing the bell finnaly ring. He made his way outside the school, waiting for Lucas to come out.
By the time he spotted Lucas he walked over to him in delight.
Before stopping to see Jacob their as well. Blaze felt annoyed and jealous again. How he saw Jacobs hand on Lucas's shoulder. He just didn't like it one bit.
"Hii, Blazey!" Lucas called out to him. Walking over to him. Making Jacob let his shoulder go.

"Hey Lucas." Blaze said looking down at his short lover. "Ready to go home?" He asked.

"Ye-"

"Hey, Lucas don't forget you promised you'd help me with my homework today." Jacob interrupted getting in between both of the boys.

"Oh, right!" Lucas said "sorry Blaze... I promised, I'd help him catch up with his homework."

"It's fine." Blaze managed to say, gritting his teeth. His hands balled up into fists fighting the urge to not do anything stupid.

It's not fine.

"But, call me when your finnished i'll pick you up." Blaze said sternly.

"Okay!" Lucas answerd happily, waving goodbye to Blaze.

------------------♡----------------♡-------------------

"So what's the assignment you need help with?" I asked happily. Following Jacob up the stairs to his room.
"Well it's this one." Jacob said as we enterd his room, sitting down now on the floor.
I started to help him out with it, turns out it wasn't just one assignment. He maybe new but sheesh the teachers sure didn't go easy on him.
I kept telling him how to do the work. Jacob sitting right beside me. But a little to close.

"So you have to add the 2x together and then devide it by 9--" I paused seeing him just staring at me.

"Jacob, you listening?" I asked. He moved a bit closer to me. I turned to look at him only to stop, his face now close to me. He leaned even closer our lips nearly touching.

"You know I--"

He stopped talking, seeing me instantly moving back.

"H-hey can I use your bathroom?" I asked quickly getting up. He sighs before he nods "Yeah just walk at the end of the hall, Last door to the right." He instructed. I noded before walking out really fast.

I quickly take my phone out to text Blaze to pick me up.
Please, please, please.
Only to drop my phone. It fell beside an open door.
I grabbed my phone. Walking in thinking it was the bathroom. It wasn't.

"Oh, shit.." I mutterd to myself freezing in fear. There were pictures of me on the wall.
Heart shapes around them, While another wall had pictures of Blaze and my other friends. But their faces were coverd in x marks all except Chris and Blazes photos.

Is that blood?! I thought to myself seeing a knife coverd in blood.
'I gotta get out'

I quickly got out seeing that Jacob was down stairs in the kitchen.
Close to the front door. I went back to the room to grab my things texting Blaze to please come get me.
More like spamming his phone. I was about to get out of the room only to see Jacob in the way.

"Where you going?"

I jumped back slightly. Looking At him. I forced a smile, very much uncomfortable. "I...I have to go! Blaze is coming to pick me up because somthing came up..." I Stutter trying to not make eye contact with him.

"Somthing came up?? Like what?"

"Uhh- food- no- wait yeah food. Forgot Blaze owed me. He needs to buy my favorite food at the area we went to get burger with Chris last time..." I cursed under my breath I'm fucking stupid. He looked at me not believing a a word.

"Rea-" 
-Ring
      Ring

I answerd my phone instantly. Seeing it was Blaze. "I'm outside." Blaze said. "Be right out." I quickly said ending the call. "Sorry gotta go.. bye." I said running out his room.

"So what happened?"
"Huh?"
"What happened?" Blaze asked when I sit in the front seat of the car beside him.
"What do you mean?" I asked pretending to act innocent

"I'm not stupid Lucas. Somthing happened. You never spam my phone when you wanna go home, unless somthing happens." He mumbled starting the car.
I stayed quiet not saying a word, as the whole situation started to feel awkward.

"Look, I trust you. But if theirs somthing going on I want you to know you can tell me. I'm your boyfriend after all. I care about you."

'I care about you?' That sentence kept playing in my head. What's wrong with me? Ofcourse he cares about me hes always has... and yet why can't I tell him?

My hands were shaking.
I couldn't speak up.
Why am I so scared? Jacob didn't touch me or anything...

I kept thinking of all those pictures of me on the wall.

Has he been stalking me all this time? we just met 4 days ago.

.

.
.

.

.