👑💎Best Blurb Results💎👑

Before seeing the results, I expect the participants to be respectful to the winners and remember- Treat others the way you would want to be treated!

Major Change- Since there are 6 participants in this category. After asking on my message board that will it be alright if I have keep 2 positions, most of you(other categories participants as well) were alright by it.

•The second position winner(s), please check out the prizes chapter to see what yours prizes will be!

Rubrics of this Category-

1)Grammer/sentence formation- 10
2) Vocabulary- 10
3)Hook-10
4)Intriguing factor- 10
5)Length- 10

Now without further delay, the first position goes to HeideHunt with A Book Nerd's Guide to falling in love

Congratulations!

1)Grammar/Sentence formation- 10/10
2)Vocabulary- 10/10
3)Hook- 10/10
4)Intriguing factor- 10/10
5)Lenght- 10/10

Total- 50/50

Review- I am so in love with this new plot of yours! I do not have much to say here as the blurb is perfect! It will be interesting to read how a cute non reader is trying to help Elsy!(XD I love the name as well!) The paragraphs were divided correctly hence it did not feel too long! Really excited to read this book of yours in the near future!

__________We have a tie!__________

2nd position goes to IredescentRose with her book The Irangel|PREQUEL
And,
Abigailk8 with KAYLA ROSE!

Congratulations guys!
_______________________________________

IredescentRose with The Irangel| PREQUEL STORY

1)Grammar/Sentence formation- 9/10
2)Vocabulary- 9/10
3)Hook- 10/10
4)Intriguing factor- 10/10
5)length- 10/10

Total- 48/50

Review- I remember reading this story for another awards in August 2023, but the host left without a word! Ever since then I have still loved this story, and felt that it is still underrated! Now,let's talk about spaces for improvement! Shall we? The sentences were grammatical correct but could have been constructed in an even better manner! The word "irangel" was repeated several times,and might get confusing for few readers.

__________________and,__________________

Abigailk8 with KAYLA ROSE

1)Grammar/Sentence formation- 10/10
2)Vocabulary- 10/10
3)Hook- 9/10
4)Intriguing factor- 10/10
5)Length- 9/10

Total- 48/50

Review- It felt so good to read something different! A story about self love(which I have been craving to read ever since the blurb stole my heart!)! It has been beautifully presented and you have an amazing ability of sentence formation and a strong vocabulary! You lost 2 points as towards the end, it felt a bit too long and hence the hook kind of weakened! Although I suggest you not to change it as in any other awards if you incase submit for genre, you will definitely get full points in that category! Great job! The reason you lost a point in hook, it was because as the word "Irangel" was said several times, the hook faded a bit! Apart from that it is an outstanding blurb!

_________________________________________

sleepytinker5757 with A Kingdom of Dreams

1)Grammar/Sentence formation- 7/10
2)Vocabulary- 10/10
3)Hook- 8/10
4)Intriguing factor- 7/10
5)Length- 10/10

Total- 42/50

Review- The starting was strong and interesting! Although starting from the second paragraphs few sentence formations were wrong or let's say could have been better. Due to the same, the hook and intriguing factor's points brought the graph a little down! Although it is nothing big to worry about! You can try to reframe the next few paragraphs,and it will be all good!

_________________________________________

EnigmaEpic with  Fate Converged: A Witch's Vow

1)Grammar/Sentence formation- 7 /10
2) Vocabulary-  7/10
3)Hook-8/10
4)Intriguing factor- 10 /10
5)Length- 9/10

Total- 41/50

Review- My favourite part, in which you scored 10 was the blood chilling dialogue at the end of the blurb! I could completely imagine that smile! The vocabulary used is quite simple and can be worked on and even the lenght it was a bit short. Although in the first few sentences,I wished they were a paragraph as it kind of cut my flow of reading! Even if you plan on keeping them as sentences, they weren't really interconnected and I felt like I was reading something completely new everytime. So rephrasing would help out in making the blurb stand out! :)

_________________________________________

 lostlovefairy  with  Not my little sister

1)Grammar/Sentence formation- 6/10
2)Vocabulary- 8/10
3)Hook-8/10
4)Intriguing factor- 8/10
5)Length- 10/10

Total- 40/50

Review- (Out of context- I love the cover, she looks so damn pretty!XD) The main thing which you have to work on is the Grammar and sentence formation, because once you rephrase it, the hook and intriguing factor will increase on it's own! After all it's all interlinked! By rephrasing I mean,  the transition from one paragraph to another should be smooth, and it should not feel abrupt and different! Apart from that, the plot is interesting!

_________________________________________

Thank you for participating!