🍋 Perfect 🍋

Rengoku POV
__________

Thankfully, no one walked into my office, but I had to deal with Tengen for the rest of my time. Finally once my working hours were done, I immediately left Tengen behind who still needed an hour to go.

I got a text from Y/N who told me she had a surprise for me at home. If I guessed about what she would give me, I would guess a new watch, or possibly her.

Once I got home, my eyes widened out of shock from seeing her wearing something I would had never guessed.

She was wearing a black, tight, dress with long sleeves while she wore jewelry around her neck. The dress showed off her curves, ass, and hip dips, making her look so fucking beautiful.

 The dress showed off her curves, ass, and hip dips, making her look so fucking beautiful

(

If you have hip dips, imagine them in the dresses.)

I couldn't keep my eyes off her as she walked up to me.

"I got this dress and thought you would like it, what do you think?" She spun around, giving me and amazing view of her ass as she spun.

"I think you look delicious." I ran my finger along her hip, stopping at her waist and pulling her closer.

I could smell her vanilla scented perfume and it was driving me crazy. I leaned my head against her neck and took more of her scent, kissing along her jaw as I murmured loving words to her.

"Is this the only one?"

"I have another dress, this isn't the only one you know."

I softly chuckled against her neck and kissed it one last time before I pulled away to look into her eyes.

"I don't want you to take this one off, you look beautiful in this one." I ran my hand up and down her thigh, caressing it and gently squeezing it, hearing a small whimper coming from her.

She was driving me fucking crazy, I don't know how much longer I could resist.

"I have another one that's like this one, do you want me to try it on for you?"

"Please do, sweetheart, I would love to see you in another dress."

If I was bold enough, I would had said 'I'd prefer seeing you fucking bare infront of me', but I'm not that bold.

She walked away and went to the bedroom. I waited patiently in the living room, knowing I would get myself another treat by seeing her in another dress.

I heard the door open and she walked in. The dress was like the other one, but it was loose at the hem of the dress, a small slit at the end, and the sleeves were puffed at the shoulders.

 The dress was like the other one, but it was loose at the hem of the dress, a small slit at the end, and the sleeves were puffed at the shoulders