𝟕. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞

Sohana

"I am sorry, Dr. Sohana." Mr. Raichand suddenly said. Lifting my gaze, I looked at him.

"For what?" I asked him.

"For the finger marks on your right arm." He replied and suddenly I felt a little bit happy. He is not that rude.

"But I thought you will not say sorry to me." I told him rolling my eyes.

"I have said. I have told Kabir to say sorry on my behalf. Kabir you didn't told her?" He hurriedly exclaimed.

I can't understand this man. Sometimes he is nice and sometimes he is grumpy.

"Yeah, he told me. Now don't shout on him." I said to him.

"I am sorry Dr. Sohana. I shouldn't have said this to you. You are my doctor, helping me. I am really sorry. I am so sorry. I promise that I will never behave like a jerk with you again. I hope you will forgive me. Sorry for the finger marks also. So sorry." He said and I smiled. He is so cute.

"Ok, I forgive you but next time if you even dare to behave like this with me again then I'll slap on your ass." I said biting my lower lip to control my laughter.

"What? You are so shameless!" He said, an annoyed look plastered on his face.

"Am I?" I asked him looking at Kabir who was laughing silently.

🧿

Few minutes passed, as I passed a paper to Mr. Raichand.

"Take it." I told him and he lifted his gaze from his phone

"What?"

"Arey, take this paper." I told him and handed him the paper.

When I touched his hand I felt butterflies in my stomach. Brushing my thoughts away I looked at him

"There is a daily routine schedule for you. You'll do this work to overcome your feelings." I said and looked at him looking at the paper. He started reading it

"1- Do meditation every morning at 5 am.
2- Spend more time with your parents. At least 2 hours per day.
3- Watch some cartoons, movies, animes or whatever you like.
4- Spend some time in your hobbies, like painting, gaming, singing... " He suddenly stopped at the word singing and glared at me.

"I am not going to do these kind of stuffs." He told tearing up the paper and throwing it in the dustbin.

"Hawww, how rude! You know I spent whole 30 mins to write it. You are really a jerk!" I said without giving much attention to my words. But as I noticed his hard glare on me I realised what I said. Dumb me!

"I- i mean, you are so rude. You don't care about others." I told him with an angry look.

"And why should I?" He asked me raising his brow.

"Ahh, I can't make you understand. You are so grumpy. I have never met a man like you. I can't believe that I lo-" I stopped on my words realising what the hell I was going to say.

"That I? Complete it Dr. Sohana." He said and I let out a nervous laugh.

"I was saying that, I- i can't believe that... I am treating a person like you. Grumpy, rude, careless, arrogant, khadoos, attitude wala and many more." I said pointing my index finger at him and squinting my eyes.