character description

Rajiv - A calm natured shy boy who is 6'1 in height with muscles... A natural Indian white skin compliments his dark black hair and added to his good looks..He owns the RJ pharmaceutical but no one knows about this except Dina ,& Agni who is his best friends from childhood...

He has secret love intrest which is prita , dina's younger sister..  but no one knows about this except his mom... He is obsessed with her and will do anything to be her even if he have to kill Dina for that.. he will do that without second thought.. 

Prita - dina's younger sister who is tomboy in nature... A chubby baby with medium golden brown skin with black curly hair which reached her mid chest... She's working in hospital pharmacy... Doesn't afraid of anyone or anything... A carefree butterfly who is single for long time and waiting to get mingle.. but unfortunately no one interested in her or that's what she thought... hates rich people because in her point of view they won't value love or affection.... only money.. hate lies..

Dina: a fitness freak and a gynecologist... prita is the only source of his life... she's the reason of his existence after his parents death.. he became father for her.. he will do anything for her.. but both of them is like tom and jerry always fighting...

More characters varumbodhu theriyum... But these are the main ones.  

- your lovely innocent authorey 😇