CHAPTER 41

Yena's outfit for today.

Yena's Pov:

"Good morning unnies!" I said As I enter the room.

"Good morning love, how are you?" Halo unnie asked.

"I'm doing good. How about you?" I smiled and sat on her side.

"I'm doing fine too." Halo unnie said.

"Yah unnie! How come you don't welcome us like that?" Haechi asked pouting.

"Are you the maknae?" Halo asked jokingly.

"No"

"Then shut your cute mouth before I kick your ass." Halo sneered at Haechi, who sulked, making Chocol, and Yeni laugh out loud.

" Nice one unnie! Keep it up." Chocol said laughing, as she give Halo unnie a thumbs up.

"Shut up you red head. You're a Weasley aren't ya?" Haechi teases back to Chocol, making the room erupted with a laugh, because of Haechi unnie's forced british accent.

"Yeah, good thing to be a Weasley than being Hagrid's lost daughter, curly." Chocol fought back making the room extra loud this time.

Everyone is holding back their stomachs with tears in their eyes, because of Chocol and Haechi exchange of diss.

Everyone stopped laughing when they heard a knock on the door.

A staff came in.

"Hi guys! Sorry for interrupting, but the show wanted to know if you guys have a baby picture? Like everybody?" The staff asked.

Everyone starts to scribble on their phones, and gave the staff what she needed.

"I'm sorry, is it really required for us to give some? What I don't have anything -"

"Shhh babe, I got you, I got you." Yeni unnie cutted me off.

"Y-yah, really? Can I atleast check the pic b- before you give it?" I asked nervously. I know I have a lot of epic pic when I was a kid.

"Yowww, you're pretty here okay?" Yeni unnie said and starts showing everyone the photo, making everyone aww, but myself cringe.