C-12

Chapter 12: Be good and don’t come out

Ruan Shu pinched her fluffy and fluffy ears, seeming to sense the loss in her owner's heart. The ears also drooped like an airport, looking pitiful.

Ruan Shu touched her ears to comfort her.

"Be good and don't come out."

It was clearly his own ears, but he spoke in a consultative tone as if he were speaking to a friend.

Then he tried to put his ears back.

After a few minutes, she suppressed her little face until it turned red, and her furry ears finally retracted. Ruan Shu packed herself up, changed into a small green dress and left the bedroom.

I tiptoed in the corridor and looked downstairs, and easily spotted my father sitting in the chair.

Before she could be happy, the next second she saw the man downstairs looking up.

Those deep blue eyes held a numbing pressure, but the pressure disappeared in the next second, and everything seemed to be Ruan Shu's illusion.

"Good morning, Dad."

Ruan Shu ran downstairs almost impatiently with her short legs flying, a happy smile on her delicate little face, and her eyebrows were very cute.

After saying good morning softly, she sat on the stool next to her father.

"Eat breakfast."

Ruan Xiao put down his work and clicked on the table.

"good."

Sitting obediently, the stool was a bit high, and her short legs were hanging in the air.

Holding her own small bowl, Ruan Shu ate the porridge in the bowl bite by bite.

The soft and fragrant rice porridge was filled with shrimp meat, corn kernels and some meat that she didn't know about. In short, it was very rich, and it didn't have any fishy smell, so it was delicious.

Seeing his daughter eating very seriously and happily, Ruan Xiao didn't realize it himself. The corners of his mouth involuntarily raised a small arc, and his eyes became softer.

After breakfast, he was about to leave again. Ruan Shu still chased outside reluctantly, watching eagerly as her father's hover car left. She didn't come back with her little head hanging down until she could no longer see it.

Seeing her pitiful look, the housekeeper was heartbroken and amused, so he could only reassure her that the master of the house would be back soon.

Ruan Shu nodded obediently and quickly cheered up. She hugged Xiaomi and watched cartoons for a while, then ran upstairs with her short legs to continue painting.

The image of her father was gradually sketched out on the drawing paper. Although it was still a little immature, compared to children of the same age, her ability to draw like this was a genius that even a housekeeper would marvel at.

Of course, Ruan Shu would blush in shame, after all, she was not really only three years old.

It took her a whole morning to finally finish the painting. Ruan Shu looked at the curved eyebrows and eyes of her father and smiled softly.

Carefully placing it in the bedside cabinet, Ruan Shu raised her little arms and stretched.

The warm sunlight shone in, and the hazy golden halo seemed to sprinkle a layer of gold on her snow-white hair.