Chapter 3- Talk to me

I'm quickly pulled out of my trance when I realise I had been staring at this man for what seemed like forever.

His attention was solely on his phone looking bored at whoever was messaging him and before I comprehend what's going on I quickly run into the closing doors of the elevator stationing myself next to him.

I crane my neck up to him examining his features, his clear smooth skin, his tattoos creeping out the top of his shirt his eyes trained on his phone, his veiny-

"stop staring" I hear a deep grumble from the man before heat rushes to my pale cheeks.

My eyes now focus on my shoes and I mutter a gentle sorry under my breath. I put my headphones into my crappy phone and put a random YouTube playlist on.

The tension is overwhelming, like being trapped in a room with poisonous gasses with no mask.

I fidget with my rings before a loud crash is heard even through my earbuds from above the elevator.

My eyes dart around in shock looking for an answer to the sound i had just heard, and my eyes land on the stranger yet again who seems to be mumbling what seems like curses into his phone.

The banging gets louder and louder until the lights of the elevator are shut completely off leaving us both in pitch black and i scramble to take my headphones off and stand upright looking for the nearest wall.

My hands are fumbling around, touching every air particle in sight before my anxiety settles in.

I'm afraid of the dark.

I am deathly afraid of the dark.

My breathing quickens before i drop to the ground and hear a deep voice in front of me.

"Hey, hey whats wrong?" His voice expresses genuine concern and i believe him to be kneeling next to me now though his voice is still eons above me.

"I-it's too dark" i mumble but the shakiness is still present though i try to hide it.

"Cazzo" he groans from beside me. "It's all gonna be okay just talk to me yeah?" The cold exterior i was greeted with seemed to of dwindled away into kindness?
(Fuck)

Before i can agree the light in the elevator had switched back on revealing a heavily concerned giant next to me and firefighters at the doors of the elevator.

The man regains composure as if he had forgotten  a task that needed completing as he walked swiftly out of the elevator disappearing into the darkness of the lobby and presumably out the door.

I hadnt even gotten his name.

Not that he'd wanna know you anyways have you seen yourself, your dirty, he's clean total cliche if you ask me.

I shake my insecurities off me ad the firefighters turn to me

"Are you okay ma'am?" He says politely to me and expresses concern to me.

"Oh yes I'm okay thank you" i mumble before standing and exiting via their orders to the receptionist.

"Um a key for Lilith Black?" She raises her eyes up to me before sighing and giving me a key with the numbers 282 on it.

"Thank you"
"Are there any stairs here?" I mumble to her but loud enough so she can hear.

"Go all the way to the end of the left corridor down that hallway and they should be there"
I nod in gratitude before eventually making my way up the stairs and into my new room.

It was white and grey with a huge window straight ahead, a bathroom to the right as i walk in and a customary package as all guests get.

It was white and grey with a huge window  straight ahead, a bathroom to the right as i walk in and a customary package as all guests get

FEEL FREE TO INTERPRET IT AS YOU LIKE <3

I crash on the bed setting the uniform inside the wardrobe and take my shoes off.

It doesn't take my long before it hits me.
All of it's happened so fast, im finally free from him, from my past.
I grin in excitement lying in bed closing my eyes thinking about how much brighter my future is looking how the shackles of childhood are no longer there.

But for how long..?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

OMG HI
👋
HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS STORY OF MINE
NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA BE ELIJAHS SO STAY TUNED.....