𝐅𝐓 | 𝟏𝟗

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓.
𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘴 - 𝟷𝟶:𝟹𝟺 𝙰𝙼

—❝YOU DOIN' ALOT...❞ Amazyn stood up, completely cutting Brynn off from her rant.

Brynn scrunched her face up as she stood up also, following her daughter. "I'm doin' too much? Amazyn, you out there sellin pussy fa' a couple dollar bills in yo pocket? Who in the right mind told you that was okay?" She crossed her arms.

"I did," Amazyn shrugged, "Who even told you? Sevn?" She then asked. She had came over to hang out with mom but then felt ambushed by this conversation — she couldn't help but feel angry at Sevn since she felt like he was the who told Brynn which put her in the position she was in right now.

"Does it matter who told me? It's the fact you think that shit is okay." Brynn felt her eyes start to sting, she was really starting to feel she failed as a parent.

She felt like it was fault why Amazyn started taking drugs, or feeling the need to sell her body to keep food on the table. Brynn never thought having a child would be this hard. "Ma, don't cry.."

Brynn used the back of her hand to wipe her face, "Nah, 'cause that shit pisses me off." She sniffed, "Like wasnt onlyfans enough? and i'm getting that nigga Tyreek touched since he feels the need to give an eighteen-year-old up to the streets."

Amazyn leaned against the island, "See, you'n gotta do allat. . ." She rubbed her lips together.

"What else have he done to you?"

Amazyn sighed heavily as she started grabbing her keys, she was ready tired of this conversation and didn't feel like talking about it anymore. "Ima head out, ion wanna talk 'bout this right now."

"Ight, Amazyn. Don't bother, forreal." Brynn rolled her eyes as she started walking upstairs. She didn't mean it but it was only so much she can do.

She wanted the best for her daughter but Amazyn was making it hard.