Our Day...(Part 1: Amy's Version)

5/25/15

Dear Diary,

It was a normal morning I suppose. I skipped breakfast however...I just didn't feel like eating.

I went out to Meh Burger with Sticks. I remember we were having a conversation about a video game Sonic had been playing. We hadn't been able to get the boys away from it.

"Sonic acts like I'm not even there..." I remember saying to her.

"It's those stupid games! The government puts these things in your games and it sucks the life out of you!"

I had told her the many faults in her theory and she had went silent. Then we got a burger and was getting ready to leave when I ran straight into Dave!

Our lips almost touched! I gagged in my head and tried to act as nicely as I could.

I had apologized to him and he just stared at me, dumbfounded. Sticks had seen the entire thing play out and she was just as shocked.

Just to get this straight...I didn't kiss him! I came close! If anything, my lip grazed his nose. But I'd rather die then kiss Dave! I hope that wasn't too mean...that was all a big hyperbole. Oh, well, you get the idea.

Sticks grabbed me and we ran off before anything else happened.

I remember the awkward silence before she looked at me and said the few words that scared me half to death.

"Sonic...is going to kill Dave." She had told me. I begged her not to tell him. She knew what would happen. Sonic wasn't my boyfriend, sadly, but he gets jealous easily. And he's really protective of all of us. Sticks must not have thought how bad this could get. Because she ran straight to his house and told him.

I was only seconds behind when I saw Sonic and the others put down their headphones.

"What? What did you just say?" Sonic had asked her and then looked at me. Tails and Knuckles had a slight look of fear in their eyes. "Is it true? Did you and Dave...kiss?" He asked me. "No! I tripped and we just got very close and...we might've kissed with our noses?"

I regretted saying that as soon as it came out of my mouth.

"WHAT?!" Is all Sonic said before he had ran out of the house.

I had gotten worried for both Sonic and Dave. If Sonic did something too harsh...he could get banned! And Dave could die!

Luckily we got there before Sonic smashed Dave's skull in. I had been the one to get Sonic from killing Dave. I hated the way I had done it. We had arrived and I pushed Sonic away. Sonic stared at me in shock. We got into a loud argument and we both said things we shouldn't have said. He had Dave pinned against the wall! What else could I have said?

"Go on Sonic! Go and kill a man!" Wouldn't that have been nice? *sarcasm*

Eventually I got Sonic calmed down enough. He hadn't seemed to know exactly why he wanted to kill Dave. We all knew though. He didn't let me see his face, but I knew it was red and he was probably tearing up. Not because he was sad, but because he was embarrassed.

I had offered to walk Sonic home, but Tails said it would be best if I just left.

I really think Sonic was just going through a rage. You know like a nerd rage? It was just a little late getting to him. So he was going to release all that anger on Dave.

If he hadn't been playing that game, he would've acted much calmer.

Yup, that's a good excuse,

Goodbye Diary, Amy Rose~