Cheerleader | OT7

"We could've went home with a trophy." Hoseok frowned, placing his hands on your hips. "But you are just too pretty, aren't you?" He cooed, pushing into you more. "Pretty girls like you should get properly fucked."

Your skirt was folded back, revealing your bare ass and pussy to the group of men. Your cheer top laid on the floor in front of you, revealing your breasts to the lustful eyes of the group. All of them handsome men, the popular basketball team of the school.

"But why does she take cock so well?" Yoongi asked from underneath you. His member had entered your pussy, the two moving in sync in your holes.

The crowd watched as you were impaled, the two large cocks stretching your holes.

"Have you taken two cocks before?" Namjoon raised your face by taking a hold of your chin.

"No... I didn't." You whined, your breath catching in your throat.

"You must be a natural." Jungkook grinned, stroking his cock. "Open up."

The boy fed his cock to your mouth, and you opened it as wide as you could. He fucked your face with his cock, all the while you were being fucked from both ends.

Taehyung came closer to admire you as he held his cock in his hand. You stared into his eyes as he gently played with your nipples, making you whimper as Hoseok and Yoongi pounded you, and Jungkook started to move his hips back and forth as you sucked him off.

Namjoon chuckled as he watched his friends getting themselves off on your body, a sweaty, sexed up mess.

They all took turns taking you as if it was some sort of contest, like a prize to be won. They were all too horny to take their eyes off you, you were just too perfect. They loved the way your body looked, your sweaty skin, the way you moaned out for them.

Your moans echoed in the locker room, only being interrupted by the sound of skin slapping against skin and your desperate whines for more. You felt the sweat drip down your forehead and your cheeks, your makeup long forgotten.

Hoseok and Yoongi had filled you with their cum and Jungkook stepped in to tuck you from behind and after he had filled you with his cum, Jimin eagerly took their place. Your back was pressed against the wall as he held you up, fucking you against the wall as he leaned his head against yours.

His grip on your thighs were firm as he kept them pressed against his chest. His body was pressed against yours as his lips attacked your neck. He was so strong and confident and the feeling of being lifted up and fucked like a toy was making you weak in the knees.

The feeling of his cock inside you was too much, and your mouth hung open in ecstasy as he fucked you, making your body shake. He grunted and moaned, his hot breath brushing against your ear, making you shiver.

His eyes stared into yours, his brown orbs full of lust as he kept you up with ease, holding you against the wall. You could feel the strength in his arms as he did so.

"I could hear this dirty girl's sounds all the way from the hallway... She loves getting her holes drilled with cock, hm?" The door closed behind Seokjin before it was locked.

You couldn't reply, you just moaned, your body trembling as his large cock continued to pound into you. He laughed, throwing his head back, his dark hair falling past his ears.

His lips moved to your chest, his mouth taking one of your nipples into his mouth, sucking on it. Your moans turned into squeals of pleasure, your body shaking more as he brought you closer to your orgasm.

You could see the other boys through your hazy vision, watching as Seokjin and Jimin made you moan. Yoongi and Hoseok were resting on one of the benches, while Taehyung stood next to you and wrapped your fingers around his cock, while Jungkook watched the sight. Namjoon stood there with crossed arms, proud of how hard Jimin was fucking you.